• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Feral Gear

trongracie158

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to give a big thanks to animal and sloppy j I was having some issues getting my order in. These guys went above and beyond to help me out and get me squared away communication was ridiculously fast. I'll keep you posted. And again thanks to the feral team for helping me out with everything

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

sounds good- they will take care of you - dont get too friendly with them though or they will start emailing you dick pics- btw, they both have baby dicks
Just wanted to give a big thanks to animal and sloppy j I was having some issues getting my order in. These guys went above and beyond to help me out and get me squared away communication was ridiculously fast. I'll keep you posted. And again thanks to the feral team for helping me out with everything

Start to finish and TD was perfect. Gear is fantastic smooth no pip. Wait till you pull bloods. You will love your numbers.

Thank you for the kind words brother. Just here to help. Would love to get your feedback when you've ran some of it or taken bloods.

sounds good- they will take care of you - dont get too friendly with them though or they will start emailing you dick pics- btw, they both have baby dicks

I'm a grower not a shower ya fuckstick!

Start to finish and TD was perfect. Gear is fantastic smooth no pip. Wait till you pull bloods. You will love your numbers.

Appreciate it!

Yes indeed, they are solid. Their gear is rocket fuel. I am on their test cyp and just finished a cycle combining their mast-e and all I can say is.....wow. They are the only source I go to. Top notch.

Houston we have made a landing! Just did my first pin no pip whatsoever
988dc0890c07ed8e41703f9bc293ac4f.jpg

Back