• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for reliable source

Ironbear

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been doing steroids for a couple of years now. I tried some steroids from one source and it was not good. Had a painful infection 3 days after injection. I even tried filtering product. Tried again and same thing. Had to go get antibiotics. I never used that source again. My current source has been great until now. My order says it cleared customs on dec. 8 and I still havent received it. Tried emailing source and no response. They do have a us based co. So I just put in a order there. Any help about what I should do would be appreciated.

Welcome to ASF! i recommend you familiarize yourself with the board and you’ll find your answers without having to ask :)

Welcome aboard. Sponsors form is loaded with good info....get reading!

Welcome

Max

Welcome aboard!! Check the sponsor forum and take the time to read actual user reviews. Check for blood test result and also 3rd party lab tests of the gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey brother welcome I’d start an introductory post about you we we all get to know you a little better there’s a lot of great guys, knowledge, and sources on the board just do some surfing around the forum and some research and you will find everything you need to know... welcome again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard - make sure you purchase from a source that is a CURRENT sponsor .Stay away from private messages or emails - otherwise we cannot help you should there be problems- best of luck -OD

IML Gear Cream!
Looking for reliable girlfriend

I have been doing steroids for a couple of years now. I tried some steroids from one source and it was not good. Had a painful infection 3 days after injection. I even tried filtering product. Tried again and same thing. Had to go get antibiotics. I never used that source again. My current source has been great until now. My order says it cleared customs on dec. 8 and I still havent received it. Tried emailing source and no response. They do have a us based co. So I just put in a order there. Any help about what I should do would be appreciated.

Source from here? Or are you telling us about an experience with a source from somewhere else? I don’t even know where to begin. But you can begin by reading the forum. Oh, welcome.....

LowT

Welcome to ASF

Hey man I know a source that is looking for a reliable customer. This source has a positive record that spans over 10 years. They offer third party lab test as well as internal law test and raw purity reports.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey man I know a source that is looking for a reliable customer. This source has a positive record that spans over 10 years. They offer third party lab test as well as internal law test and raw purity reports.

LowTman, no not anyone I have seen so far on here. Thanks Brothers. Thanks for the welcoming.

Welcome to the forum!

forgot to say he is on vacation. said would be back 2nd or 3rd.

Back