• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Time in the gym..

Justatrucker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How long In the gym is too long? I go to the gym for hour and a half or hour and 45 minutes. That’s 30min cardio 20 abs and 40 min weights. But give or take sometimes a hour and 20 min. But all depending on the mood. Last two weeks

Your doing fine. Your not supposed to hate it and watch the clock and dred coming back. If you watch some guys they don't do shit except play with there cell phone. Some a serious hour and leave. I try To make it at least 1 1/2 gym and I swim 20-30 mins. And use the jaccuzzi. Just don't find yourself hating it.

I had to change to S.H.I.T. several months ago due to work. Now its 20 - 25 mins tops.

My current split is... chest/tri .. back/bis..legs.. off.. shoulders/ traps..calves/abs..off - repeat... If feeling worn down I'll throw in another off day after back/bis some weeks.

Workouts are 10 min stretching and at least one set of low weight movements before starting working sets.. cardio I do at home/ jog/bike... I go to the gym to lift weights and then get the hell out of there. Takes me between 1hr and 1hr 10mins on average per session.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Age would be a factor. Im in six days a week, two of which are strictly core days. 20-30 minutes on the bike before every workout with a goal of 140-220 calories burned. Followed by 45-75 minutes weight training. Im 50 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually 70-90 minutes that’s all lifting time.. no cardio no talking to people! I lift in the morning and do cardio in the evening

depends.. 45min-1hr on the grind smashing weights.. I do cardio at home on elliptical

What does an entire workout of core look like?

Age would be a factor. Im in six days a week, two of which are strictly core days. 20-30 minutes on the bike before every workout with a goal of 140-220 calories burned. Followed by 45-75 minutes weight training. Im 50 years old.

IML Gear Cream!
What does an entire workout of core look like?

Abs, lower back, hips and glutes. I injured my lower back and fractured my neck and was down and out fir 4 years, big pity party. I finally stoped being a cry baby and pick up a book on core work. Got me back on track. I still incorporate it for lower back health.

Back