• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood Pressure fluctuating alot

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have blood pressure monitor at my house an the its been avg between 122/77-122/90 I check it like twice a week.... Should I be worried? Will tren cause your bp to shoot up that much? Cause test really never had any impact on my bp before...

Most AAS will increase your blood pressure..... usually the heavy aromatizing ones like dbol, deca, and test, but tren raises my BP as well. Your numbers are not bad at all. If they were 155/100 then you should be concerned. Drink plenty of water, try to cut back on your sodium intake and you'll be fine.

thx bro wasnt sure... Im not predip to having high blood pressure... I can never stay fully hydrated i always water with me...

Most AAS will increase your blood pressure..... usually the heavy aromatizing ones like dbol, deca, and test, but tren raises my BP as well. Your numbers are not bad at all. If they were 155/100 then you should be concerned. Drink plenty of water, try to cut back on your sodium intake and you'll be fine.

Agreed

Your BP is actually quite good IMO.Might want to add some baby aspirin daily if you are worried-but you look gtg to me-Luck-OD

Your BP is actually quite good IMO.Might want to add some baby aspirin daily if you are worried-but you look gtg to me-Luck-OD

I always thought 120\70 is were it should be for a 25 year old male

When I'm on, I run around 135/80 give or take 5. I don't think that is too high. I do get concerned if the second number get's into the high 80's or 90's however. I'm currently taking a beta blocker to maintain my levels as I'm using a lot of test right now. After cycle, during cruise, it settles down, and I can discontinue the beta blocker, and settle back into the 130/75 range. You report that you had a reading of 90 dystolic, which seems like it is getting toward the high range as I understand it. I also have learned that if you want an accurate picture of your BP, you need to take several readings over a week in the AM and PM, and then get the average.

Back