• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Eurotropin seems legit

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
004080c33f974491b109b9e5c2479765.jpg

So I bought some kits on sale from a sponsor no longer here anymore. I worked my way up to 5iu each day for the last 3 months and honestly I never felt much other then achy wrist and good sleep. To be fair it probably was legit and not going to say that it wasn’t with no blood evidence.

For the last two weeks I’ve been on Eurotropin at 5iu each day and wow. I feel fuller and feel the way I felt when I ran genos at 3iu each day. This isn’t a rep post just saying buy my shit. I’m honestly impressed with the way I’m feeling. I never got bloods yet confirming anything but I definitely will real soon. Just like you guys I don’t want to waste my time running shit that doesn’t work. I am in this for results and results only. I’m feeling confident!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck 5iu and my face is starting to hold water. Might be backing down to 3iu everyday. I was planning on working up to 8iu everyday but I definitely don’t want a second chin.

Thanks for the honest review...
I love eurotropin personally.

Back