• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SARMs

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone tried SARMs before? What’s your best experience with it?
After doing research I was directed to swoleaflabs and it made me want to try them. I found the price good and I got the gains I want! Also, the PCT wasn’t bad at all!

Has anyone tried SARMs before? What’s your best experience with it?
After doing research I was directed to swoleaflabs and it made me want to try them. I found the price good and I got the gains I want! Also, the PCT wasn’t bad at all!

Come check us out at sarms peptide shop bro. We have some logs in our sub forum here and tons of info on our site. Pm me with any questions you might have as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take Cardarine pretty much 3 or four cycles a year. Amazing for Cholestrol control and stamina, weight management. I do one hour of cardio religiously.

S4 great strength and vascular.

Ostraine, all around great addition to the two above.

LGD size and strength is awesome.

I tried SR9009 and it was worthless. I tried it twice from two sources. Absolutely zero effect on me.

Yes.

IMO not enough research on them. If you have access to AS there is no need.

I wouldn’t say there is no need. A lot of people have made negative statements about them on this board years ago that have nothing but good things to say after actually running them. They are good to run along side and during a cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my experience with Sarms i did a cycle (12 weeks) on LGD 4033 and Rad 140. 2 capsules of each at the same time every day even when not training i noticed after 5 days roughly they started to kick in i wasn't sore at all it felt nice i was lifting more (heavier and reps) but i had a shitty diet which didnt help. after i started to cycle of for the month i notice i started to get back acne from the LGD. i gained 10 pounds during my cycle now im trying to cut body fat fix my diet even meal prepped and im down to 204.

i hope this helps alittle atleast there are alots of sarms out there i just learned about 6W-501516 a Sarm that puts your body in starvation mode and eats body fat i havent done much research on it yet

Been seeing some good logs/results from those who are using good SARM's. I have some RAD-140 from Chemyo I'm going to run soon (w/ my TRT) just to guinea-pig myself... Curious.

Yes.

IMO not enough research on them. If you have access to AS there is no need.

Ostarine has unique effects on fragility and injuries. It targets muscles ans bones in a way that can be a huge potential benfit to people healing new and old injuries, and older people with general frailty.

Also, these effects can be found at "low" doses of only 3mg - 25mg. And the side effects are purported to be extremely minimal, especially when dosed below 20mg, more so below 10 mg, and when the use only goes for 12 weeks or less with long breaks in between.

The drug was designed to fight frailty.

IO know a 70 year old woman who swears by Ostarine @ 10 mg and less.

"swoleaflabs" price on ostarine seems very high.

I used to buy from Androbolics in canada. Now, I am looking at https://www.chemyo.com/product/mk2866-solution/

Back