• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hgh storage

They say refrigerated is good for a year unmixed. Some say freezer lasts longer. IMO: refrigerate is always a good thing for generics

Max

Told to me by manufacturer
Room temp 6 months
Refrigerator 1 year
Freezer 2 years

When I had a prescription for HGH, the pharmacy gave it to to me in a pack with dry ice. The instructions were crystal clear, store in the fridge, period.

Store in the fridge, thats correct. Do not freeze! 2-8 degrees Celsius, not under.
When I had a prescription for HGH, the pharmacy gave it to to me in a pack with dry ice. The instructions were crystal clear, store in the fridge, period.

As far as I know you cant freeze your GH, it will be destroyed

Store in the fridge, thats correct. Do not freeze! 2-8 degrees Celsius, not under.

I think it’s worth mentioning that theirs probably a difference in Chinese generics and pharma. A lot of guys are of the belief that the Chinese generics are not true 191 amino acid.

IML Gear Cream!
Serostim does not require refrigeration prior to being reconstituted. I had a plug on the 6mg kits when I first started cycling.

Before reconstitution: Vials of SEROSTIM and diluent should be stored at room temperature, (15°30°C/59°-86°F). Expiration dates are stated on product labels.
Single-use vials: After reconstitution with Sterile Water for Injection, USP, the reconstituted solution should be used immediately and any unused portion should be discarded.
Multi-use vials: After reconstitution with Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, USP (0.9% Benzyl Alcohol), the reconstituted solution should be stored under refrigeration (2-8°C/36-46°F) for up to 14 days.
Avoid freezing reconstituted vials of SEROSTIM.

As far as I know you cant freeze your GH, it will be destroyed

Been doing it for years with no problem at all as well as many other people I know. I know a pharmaceutical chemist who told me I could do it as well as the manufacturer of the hgh. you know more than them?

- - - Updated - - -

It doesnt matter what GH, chinese or belgium. Low temperature will kill it, dont feeeze it. 2-8 degrees Celsius is optimal temperature for storage

Not true

Last edited:
Thats what Im talking about, you can actually store GH at room temp for some time but none of the manufacturers allows freezing of their product
Jintropin leaflet clearly says - store at 2-8 Celsius. DO NOT FREEZE.
I just checked Saizen leaflet - can be stored at temp not higher than 25 degrees Celsius if unopened. Once reconstituted you have to store Saizen at 2-8 Celsius. DO NOT FREEZE.

Serostim does not require refrigeration prior to being reconstituted. I had a plug on the 6mg kits when I first started cycling.

Before reconstitution: Vials of SEROSTIM and diluent should be stored at room temperature, (15°30°C/59°-86°F). Expiration dates are stated on product labels.
Single-use vials: After reconstitution with Sterile Water for Injection, USP, the reconstituted solution should be used immediately and any unused portion should be discarded.
Multi-use vials: After reconstitution with Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, USP (0.9% Benzyl Alcohol), the reconstituted solution should be stored under refrigeration (2-8°C/36-46°F) for up to 14 days.
Avoid freezing reconstituted vials of SEROSTIM.

Thats what Im talking about, you can actually store GH at room temp for some time but none of the manufacturers allows freezing of their product
Jintropin leaflet clearly says - store at 2-8 Celsius. DO NOT FREEZE.
I just checked Saizen leaflet - can be stored at temp not higher than 25 degrees Celsius if unopened. Once reconstituted you have to store Saizen at 2-8 Celsius. DO NOT FREEZE.

Lol.....where does it say freezing destroys it?

Why have I seen dozens of blood work with elevated IGF from frozen HGH if it destroys it?

Let hear it

he's saying after its reconstituted... thats why do not freeze....that's what i think he's trying to say.. powder no problem

I like to keep my outside in the elements or in my glove box of the truck. Lol

Max

Probably it doesnt affect GH powder, reconstituted GH or GH which comes liquid should not be frozen for sure.
Every instruction Ive seen says to store in the fridge at 2-8 degrees Celsius and DO NOT FREEZE.
You can even store Saizen and Serostim at room temp not exceeding 25 degrees Celsius, once reconstituted you must store it in the fridge and no longer than 28 days.
Not a single manufacturer recommends to freeze their product.

Lol.....where does it say freezing destroys it?

Why have I seen dozens of blood work with elevated IGF from frozen HGH if it destroys it?

Let hear it

When I fucked around with hgh I would keep the lyophilized powder in the kits in the freezer. Once I pull a vial out and re constitute it, then it goes into the fridge until I use it. Any heat at all, supposedly degrades EVEN the powder.

STABILITY AND STORAGEBefore reconstitution: Vials of Serostim® and diluent should be stored at room temperature,(15°-30°C/59°-86°F). Expiration dates are stated on product labels.After Reconstitution with Sterile Water for Injection, USP: The reconstituted solution should beused immediately and any unused portion should be discarded .After Reconstitution with Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, USP (0.9% Benzyl Alcohol): Thereconstituted solution should be stored under refrigeration (2-8oC/36-46oF) for up to 14 days.After Reconstitution with diluent containing 0.3% (w/v) metacresol in WFI: The reconstitutedsolution in the Serostim® 8.8 mg click.easy® cartridge should be stored under refrigeration(2-8oC/36-46oF) for up to 21 days.Avoid freezing reconstituted vials and cartridges of Serostim®.
Source: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2006/020604s035lbl.pdf
page 11.

When I fucked around with hgh I would keep the lyophilized powder in the kits in the freezer. Once I pull a vial out and re constitute it, then it goes into the fridge until I use it. Any heat at all, supposedly degrades EVEN the powder.

Yeah don't freeze reconstituted gh but, I haven't seen any decrease in effectiveness if the powder is frozen.

Cool dark place is the best way to store before its reconstituted like Domestic Supply said.

I froze mine before because I didn't think I would use it all within a year.... I was wrong

Get Shredded!
Not that a US pharmacist is all knowing but I feel its worth mentioning once more........ My personal prescription for HGH was crystal clear with storage instructions in BOLD print it said Store in the refrigerator and it came packed in dry ice. I've used HGH here and there over several years and Ive never had an issue storing it in the fridge...personally I don’t think the freezer is a good idea but I have no real reason for that other than ... Ive seen things get freezer burn even when they hermetically sealed ...

Using some gh that was 50/50 stored in a cupboard and a refrigerator... expired back in August of 2017. Will pull bloods sometime next week.

Oh yeah definitely do not freeze reconstituted HGH, I was referring to powder hgh which has not been reconstituted.

For anyone who says unconstituted hgh powder cannot be stored in a freezer please show me a study that backs this up.

Back