• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Just watch and laugh

You suck bro

Fuck you guys! :winkfinger:

It was a video making fun of obama, but somehow it liked to my personal info.

Fuck you guys! :winkfinger:

It was a video making fun of obama, but somehow it liked to my personal info.

If it was from YouTube you may have to log out of Youtube and/or Gmail. If Google allows you to do that. Google is friggin linked everywhere these days. I hate it... big brother isn't the gov... it's Google.

If it was from YouTube you may have to log out of Youtube and/or Gmail. If Google allows you to do that. Google is friggin linked everywhere these days. I hate it... big brother isn't the gov... it's Google.

So true.

Hey Nocode, you got me all excited for nothing. Post something funny at least, to avoid negs!

I wasn't even logged in to youtube and it posted. I was like oh shit thats not good haha.

So true.

Hey Nocode, you got me all excited for nothing. Post something funny at least, to avoid negs!

I'll go find something funny for you guys

I wasn't even logged in to youtube and it posted. I was like oh shit thats not good haha.

Do you have a GMail account in your real name? Then if you're 'cookied' already from GMail then you're automatically 'signed in' on all sites they have their grubby paws into. Ever notice how ads for shit you searched for in Google or on Amazon show up in the side bar of FaceBook? It takes a lot of effort to hide form Google... fuckers.

Do you have a GMail account in your real name? Then if you're 'cookied' already from GMail then you're automatically 'signed in' on all sites they have their grubby paws into. Ever notice how ads for shit you searched for in Google or on Amazon show up in the side bar of FaceBook? It takes a lot of effort to hide form Google... fuckers.

You need to set up a totally anonymous gmail acct. Diff browser, diff vpn, and turn off ALL FUCTIONALITY and go through every privacy setting 1 by 1. I have done this with success.

:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
You need to set up a totally anonymous gmail acct. Diff browser, diff vpn, and turn off ALL FUCTIONALITY and go through every privacy setting 1 by 1. I have done this with success.

I've done this as well. I have multiple accounts for these things... sometimes I get confused... lol

Back