PDA

View Full Version : Contest td

HeavyMetalMadMan
12-22-2019, 08:10 PM
Received the contest kit..received really fast, and packaged well. Vial and label look very professional. I gotta admit it is a little strange having a whole kit in 1 vial and it already being reconstituted, but im open minded and maybe they are on to something,lol..wondering what additives are added for preservation? But looking forward to giving it a try in the near future, and will report back when I do..Thanks again RoidSource for the contest and fast delivery!

roidsource
12-23-2019, 07:03 PM
Hi

It's not re-constituted. It's liquid.
Re-constituted HGH : It was liquid during synthesis, then it was freeze-dried and you need to re-constitute it with bac water to make it liquid again, so you can inject it.
Qtropin : Liquid HGH + additives. It stays liquid, no freeze-drying. Shelf life is 2 years if stored in the fridge.

Yup, 20 IU's per 1 ml, 5.5 ml = 110 IU's of HGH per vial. There's a technology that allows to make it even more concentrated...or less concentrated.

RS

Phillykev
12-23-2019, 07:32 PM
Lucky sob , happy holidays

Jswole220
12-23-2019, 08:33 PM
Hi

It's not re-constituted. It's liquid.
Re-constituted HGH : It was liquid during synthesis, then it was freeze-dried and you need to re-constitute it with bac water to make it liquid again, so you can inject it.
Qtropin : Liquid HGH + additives. It stays liquid, no freeze-drying. Shelf life is 2 years if stored in the fridge.

Yup, 20 IU's per 1 ml, 5.5 ml = 110 IU's of HGH per vial. There's a technology that allows to make it even more concentrated...or less concentrated.

RS

out of curiosity what would the shelf life be if it was stored at room temperature

roidsource
12-24-2019, 11:08 AM
4 weeks, give or take 1 week.

out of curiosity what would the shelf life be if it was stored at room temperature

roidsource
01-23-2020, 04:57 PM
@HeavyMetalMadMan (http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/members/37819-HeavyMetalMadMan),

How is it going? It'd be really cool if you post up your feedback on the Q here. =)

CompoundLifts31
03-20-2020, 08:31 PM
out of curiosity what would the shelf life be if it was stored at room temperatureThere was a member here who had bloods pulled, then stored HGH in his car for like 3-4 weeks (can't remember). He pulled bloods again and it did degrade. (90-100)
It seems if you can't keep growth cold, don't get it or order only one kit. Even at 3ius pd, that would be 33 days, so 1 kit would be the way to go.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

roidsource
03-30-2020, 06:15 PM
What product/brand are you referring to? Post a link to that post as well, plz

RS

There was a member here who had bloods pulled, then stored HGH in his car for like 3-4 weeks (can't remember). He pulled bloods again and it did degrade. (90-100)
It seems if you can't keep growth cold, don't get it or order only one kit. Even at 3ius pd, that would be 33 days, so 1 kit would be the way to go.

CompoundLifts31
03-31-2020, 04:10 PM
What product/brand are you referring to? Post a link to that post as well, plz

RSI can't recall whose HGH it was.
Not from you, for sure though.

HeavyMetalMadMan
03-31-2020, 05:08 PM
@HeavyMetalMadMan (http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/members/37819-HeavyMetalMadMan),

How is it going? It'd be really cool if you post up your feedback on the Q here. =)

Shit man, I just saw this..Im sorry
I literally only used it for a week and the tiredness was kicking my ass..even at 2ius..without any bloodwork pulled, just off of feel I would say its a very strong product. I still have the whole vial minus about 20ius...Im going to give it another shot closer to the summer..sorry I didnt update, just disnt have much feedback other than this at this point.

bigguy33193
04-01-2020, 06:04 PM
roidsource is always quick and there hgh is great and yes you never have to worry about re-constituted which is great for newbies

- - - Updated - - -

great feedback heavy metal