• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Have a great week and Merry Christmas!

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys,

On behalf of GC and the remainder of the GC nutritional supplement team, we want to wish you a Merry Christmas. Many of you will be off for most of this week. With that said, take a break from the gym....take a deload from the normal hectic pace. Be grateful for what you have and enjoy being with your family and friends. Life is short...make the most of it. After the break, you can hit the iron with a vengeance!

Guys,

On behalf of GC and the remainder of the GC nutritional supplement team, we want to wish you a Merry Christmas. Many of you will be off for most of this week. With that said, take a break from the gym....take a deload from the normal hectic pace. Be grateful for what you have and enjoy being with your family and friends. Life is short...make the most of it. After the break, you can hit the iron with a vengeance!
You as well L!!!

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Thanks Ldog. Merry Christmas to you, yours and GC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Merry Christmas to the dog of L and the church of gear!

Thanks guys. Appreciate all of you. The kindness is overflowing so I may have to pin some ATIPP in honor of you all💪😎

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Back