• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

got blood work! doc has me now on trt!

maximus220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey guys
havent been on anything for awhile, had some blood work done now am on trt!
dht 355
estradiol 11.2
human sex globulin 38
testosterone 251
free test 4.49
prostate .8
doc perscribed
combo of prop/enth test= 100mg per week
hcg x 2 per week.....not sure on dose yet.....coming by mail?
anti estrogen pill... guessing armidex x 2 per week

Id imagine she will do blood work after so long and if its low she prob up it....but ya that seems like a fairly low dose

That sounds about right. Is this a doc or a trt doc. Because if you go strait for the trt doc(which medical insurance wont pay for) they'll most like put you on 200-400mg/week of Test E or C, B-Complex maybe Vitamin D with B-12 shots, Hcg 250iu's 2/week and anastozle .5mg or 1mg 3x/week.

To answer your question, she'll probably probably have your bloods done about a week after the fourth shot. If you're doing only a 100mg/week and it's a combo of test p and e, most likely your bloods wont respond with an outrageous number. I'd guess probably over the 400-500 range. And from that she'll base on whether to put you on a larger dose. Just remember that she put you on TRT(Testosterone replacement Therapy). So don't be too alarmed if she keeps you at that dose.

She is a trt doc, very easy to work with! Thanks guys for your input.I didn't figure I was this low little alarmed that I will probably have to use trt from now on?

She is a trt doc, very easy to work with! Thanks guys for your input.I didn't figure I was this low little alarmed that I will probably have to use trt from now on?

There are alot of things that can cause low test. Stress drugs alcohol etc. Stopping those things I would think would raise test a bit. But if you are relatively healthy and have low test id be willing to bet trt will be permanent

That sounds about right. Is this a doc or a trt doc. Because if you go strait for the trt doc(which medical insurance wont pay for) they'll most like put you on 200-400mg/week of Test E or C, B-Complex maybe Vitamin D with B-12 shots, Hcg 250iu's 2/week and anastozle .5mg or 1mg 3x/week.

To answer your question, she'll probably probably have your bloods done about a week after the fourth shot. If you're doing only a 100mg/week and it's a combo of test p and e, most likely your bloods wont respond with an outrageous number. I'd guess probably over the 400-500 range. And from that she'll base on whether to put you on a larger dose. Just remember that she put you on TRT(Testosterone replacement Therapy). So don't be too alarmed if she keeps you at that dose.

Excellent advice!!

Back