• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

is milk bad?

DudeManCam

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I would say i drink about a half gallon of milk a day. Ive heard its not good to drink a lot of milk for bodybuilding. i havent really noticed anything myself, but would i have better results if i cut out milk and just drank nothing but water? Does anybody have an issue with drinking milk?

Fairlife milk is the shit. and yea no lactose.

Bit more expensive than regular lactose-free so I don't mix it in my protein shakes. Only when I am having it straight.

I also average half a gallon per day. I am addicted.

I love milk unfortunately lactose free or not it gives me the shits

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I love milk too. I don't notice anything bad. Blends nice with protein powder and tastes great. Almost 1/2 gallon a day. It's 2% that's what the old lady buys.

I always assumed it was the lactose that fucked my stomach up Never even considered it could be something else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What else causes it ?

It really sucks I love cold milk

IML Gear Cream!
What else causes it ?

I have no idea brother I assumed you might know I've never tried lactose free milk I assumed the lactose in regular milk is what was fucking my stomach up I drink milk and just deal with it but when you said even lactose free fucks your stomach up I would think that means something else in lactose or lactose free milk could be the culprit

Fairlife is the only milk I drink anymore. Far superior macros. It is a little more expensive but worth it IMO. You should see the looks I get when i grocery shop on Sundays and I'm in the milk section. I drink probably 4-6 containers per week. My son drinks 3 and then I'll pick up a few of the chocolates too. That's 10+ each week.

Yea I hear Ya man I love it too I chug milk and just deal with the stomach issues I'm going to start looking into it to see what's up and I'll post whatever I can find here

I try but it seems when I start away for a while it gets worse and I work outside so bathrooms are not a everyday thing .. I hope I'm in a wooded area lol

Yea I hear Ya man I love it too I chug milk and just deal with the stomach issues I'm going to start looking into it to see what's up and I'll post whatever I can find here

I did here something about an enzyme can cause I'll try to find it

i was asking more about it causing belly fat or just fat in general...

I would say everyone is probably different when it comes to the effects it'd have My stomach is flat as fuck and I drink at least a half gallon a day but I know people that love milk and look like they're pregnant with twins Probably your diet as a whole would determine the effects

Fairlife is the only milk I drink anymore. Far superior macros. It is a little more expensive but worth it IMO. You should see the looks I get when i grocery shop on Sundays and I'm in the milk section. I drink probably 4-6 containers per week. My son drinks 3 and then I'll pick up a few of the chocolates too. That's 10+ each week.

Damn I thought my 4 gallons a week was allot

Get Shredded!
Of course dairy ain't great for ya.
I LOVE milk btw

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Fairlife milk all the way, with DHA Omega-3's. 13g of protien per cup. Ultra filtered milk.

Back