• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Var and Mast P Dosage

Snakepit

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am right at 9 weeks in my current cycle of tren, prop and winny. I have about 10 days left until it runs out and was thinking about finishing this run off with 8 weeks of Mast P and Var. Any suggestions for dosage? I was thinking VAR 50mg ED and Mast P 150mg EOD. Also since this will be a rather long cycle for me what PCT should I start looking into for when I am done. Thanks for the input.

do the mast ed bro. i mean i guess if you want to pin yourself less you could do eod since i bet youve already been pinning a lot with the tren. just shoot 1ml ed or you could do 200 eod and that will average between 600-800 a week. if its masteron E than i would shoot monday,wed,friday at 200mg. as for the var take it in at least 2 dosages. i always did 3.....ex 30mg am, 40mg 1 hour pre workout, 30 mg at dinner.

OK good. I'd keep the test where it is, and run 700mg mast p/week and 100mg var/day

My thoughts also. Make sure body fat is low enough otherwise you are just going to waste the mast p
100 each per day

My thoughts also. Make sure body fat is low enough otherwise you are just going to waste the mast p
100 each per day

This is complete bro-logic. I am not sub 10% and see plenty from both Mast E and Mast P; especially if strength increases are desired or if you are cutting. This idea it is only ok for when you are already very lean is funny in that it is completely false and every powerlifter out there will stand by that assertion.

Back