• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blue collar godz

bababoeyasf

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
it looks like they are back in business. Didn’t they leave on bad terms?

I do believe that they burned people over on bop. I ordered from them once during a sale when they first came here and than had them ship me a duplicate order months later .

They were here a short time I don’t remember much of them tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did you ever try what they sent you? did it work for you? I have 2 vials of their test e from quite some time ago but I keep hearing the were putting out bunk shit late. Guess only one way for me to find out.
I do believe that they burned people over on bop. I ordered from them once during a sale when they first came here and than had them ship me a duplicate order months later .

did you ever try what they sent you? did it work for you? I have 2 vials of their test e from quite some time ago but I keep hearing the were putting out bunk shit late. Guess only one way for me to find out.
They prob wouldn't fake test.
Not only cheap, but also think about it...
Test is the most tested compound. So, make good test, people think your other gear is gtg.

We know it's not... almost no ugl gear is mass spec'd. but to new members, that's what they may think.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I thought they dipped out on BOP. I wouldn't trust them after that. Things will probably be good in the beginning but after 4-6 months could go back downhill. Stick with sponsors that have a proven track record. No one is perfect but the good ones have had problems and made it right.

No I have no interest in using them I’m just surprise they didn’t rebrand because I could swear they left with peoples money or something similar. It happens so often maybe I’m wrong but I really think that’s what happenened

They took $200 from me. Completely disappeared with my money. Now they are back? Not to mention that he's emailing me. What the fuck is going on?

IML Gear Cream!
The cheek of a lab screwing people them coming back with same name. I guess you gotta use up all those fancy Chinese labels with fake lot numbers.

They ran a big sale than dipd on BOP. Some people got bunk shit, under dosage shit, flat out no shit. A few week b4 I got some gear from them, still scared to try it. So every time I see The sponsors running these massive sales I thought about them.... If it sounds too good to be true mmmmm it is!

Do not order from that source. Do not answer emails and do not refer to any exchanges from past dealings

This lab has been noted for using other street drugs which lead to his personal demise. With that in mind, All paths lead to high risk and low reward

He took from many on bop and sent garbage gear to a number of guys. If in fact this lab has resurfaced elsewhere, history will repeat itself I’m sure.

I put in an order with them right before they starting going downhill, canceled and never paid. Surprised when I got an email from them last week about a sale they were running.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I used to use them quite a bit. Great bases. Their DHB was legit and test did what it was supposed to.
When I saw people stating they weren’t getting their orders I bailed. Too many other sources to take a risk.
Got an email about a Christmas sale emailed him back. Said he’s been on muscle gurus for the last 8 months....I didn’t confirm and likely won’t.

I put in an order with them right before they starting going downhill, canceled and never paid. Surprised when I got an email from them last week about a sale they were running.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Well, BCG and his rep on BOP were drug addicts, so they're just trying to see how many people they can scam in order to get high. I got an email from them too. Luckily I never ordered anything from them, ever.

That's to bad. I will stay far away and clear also. Thanks for the heads up!

They were good when I used them .

Half their shit had G in it.
No thanks. That was a bad sign for me to begin with.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
What! No way!?
A lot did.
Their brewer wasn't experienced. It was obvious to me. There's guys in the Homebrew Section at Meso that could've killed this guy at brewing.

A lot did.
Their brewer wasn't experienced. It was obvious to me. There's guys in the Homebrew Section at Meso that could've killed this guy at brewing.

You could taste it in almost every compound that wasn’t test E.

They prob wouldn't fake test.
Not only cheap, but also think about it...
Test is the most tested compound. So, make good test, people think your other gear is gtg.

We know it's not... almost no ugl gear is mass spec'd. but to new members, that's what they may think.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
Excatly and I hate to even put that out there but it's the truth but some of these guys are so greedy they will underdose test. I really dont get it cause to make a bottle of test cost less than a gallon of milk or some of these brew guys really dont know what they are doing and need to stop buying a $20 dollar scale off amazon and just get an offical one.

Ya bcg left on bad note and was on a couple different forums and i recieved email the other day about holiday sale. I wouldnt mess with him unless he came on forums to explain himself and make everything right and I do believe people can bounce back and deserve 2nd chances but only under certain circumstances and would have to prove themselves

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sub par gear from a sketchy source?? Short answer fuck that. I have my favorites here and never had an issue. They can stay where there at.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back