PDA

View Full Version : Order Just Placed, First time Customer

ajerone
12-19-2019, 06:16 AM
Hello all -

been around a while, don't post often. Ive used a lot of sources, for a lot of things. Giving Hupharma a shot, prices seem good, feedback seems great, so far placing the order has been easy and customer service has been good. will keep everyone posted on arrival and service!

hot rod
12-19-2019, 06:42 AM
ive used hupharma for the last year or so. never had one single problem as long as i deal with alan.hes a straight up dude. has killer prices if u buy bulk. let me know if u have labs done. since ive switched to a different source, seems to have a little more punch in the gear. my dumb ass should have done labs, but i didnt so thats on me. anyway, i would love to see your labs,if u choose to do them.thanks bro

delt123
12-19-2019, 01:09 PM
Thank you for ordering and for your trust in us. Looking forward to see an update!

Mlb35878
12-20-2019, 06:16 PM
Just placed first order also. Will keep updated. Also planning on getting bloods for GH and test levels. Anyone know a good place to have actual products tested? Sorry not trying to break any rules. Just wanna know whatís going in my body.

Mlb35878
12-22-2019, 08:39 PM
Already got tracking on the majority of order Alan is on point and has been awesome.

delt123
12-23-2019, 01:41 AM
Just placed first order also. Will keep updated. Also planning on getting bloods for GH and test levels. Anyone know a good place to have actual products tested? Sorry not trying to break any rules. Just wanna know whatís going in my body.

Already got tracking on the majority of order Alan is on point and has been awesome.
Thank you for your posts! Looking forward to see the testresults! Jano is a place to test products but not everyone Ďlikesí him. There might be others but I think Jano is the easiest and cheapest to test.

im glad everything is moving fast!

Mlb35878
12-23-2019, 01:50 PM
Thank you for your posts! Looking forward to see the testresults! Jano is a place to test products but not everyone Ďlikesí him. There might be others but I think Jano is the easiest and cheapest to test.

im glad everything is moving fast!

thanks bro! Iíve seen people post his results before. Just wasnít sure that anyone could send to him. Thereís no info on the website. Now that I know thereís no risk Iíll give it a go! Sorry wasnít trying to hijack the thread. Got my other tracking number today. Super happy with Alan so far.

delt123
12-23-2019, 11:30 PM

thanks bro! Iíve seen people post his results before. Just wasnít sure that anyone could send to him. Thereís no info on the website. Now that I know thereís no risk Iíll give it a go! Sorry wasnít trying to hijack the thread. Got my other tracking number today. Super happy with Alan so far.

No need to apologize man! I think you can email him for further details. Simec is an other option but definitely more expensive. I think both are good options!

merry Christmas brother!

ajerone
01-13-2020, 08:56 AM
Still here waiting on my order. Replies via wickr are relatively slow. Hoping it lands soon, i had received shipment notification 12/24 and havenít received anything yet.

hot rod
01-13-2020, 09:22 AM
bro, u need to check with alan. it never took longer than a week for me to get my shit. now im not sure what this china ban shit might do, bit are u saying u ordered this shit on Christmas eve and its the 13th of jan. and u haven't gotten anything,tracking# nothing? that's 3 weeks man. just sayin it never took near that long for me. email alan @alan@hupharma.com. maybe its the holidays,bro. anyway, good luck!

ajerone
01-13-2020, 09:33 AM
Thanks for the ideas. I had gotten a tracker but it took a long time to update and still shows pending status. Alan has replied once via wickr and says to be patient.

Mlb35878
01-13-2020, 05:25 PM
Damn man. That sucks. I ordered around the same time as you and both of mine have came through. One international and one domestic. Iíve already been in contact with Alan about the next order on wickr. He always messages back within 12 hours. I would use wickr to contact him. Email does take time with them. But since Iíve downloaded wickr itís always same day. I hope everything works out for you. When ordering internationally some orders just drag. And it really sucks when you need your shit ASAP. Iím sure they will make it right with you

ajerone
01-13-2020, 07:28 PM
Damn man. That sucks. I ordered around the same time as you and both of mine have came through. One international and one domestic. Iíve already been in contact with Alan about the next order on wickr. He always messages back within 12 hours. I would use wickr to contact him. Email does take time with them. But since Iíve downloaded wickr itís always same day. I hope everything works out for you. When ordering internationally some orders just drag. And it really sucks when you need your shit ASAP. Iím sure they will make it right with you

Appreciate your vouching for them. I hope to sort it out with Alan. I understand shipping is largely out of their hands. But i hope to hear back and have good service to be taken care of. But it sounds like you and others have had good experience so Iím not too worried

ajerone
01-15-2020, 08:10 AM
Showed up !! If only i had waited another day :) all looks good, and i look forward to trying. I will be doing bloods in a number of months to see how their test E treats me.

DomZan
01-16-2020, 03:34 PM
So glad to see positive feedback on this guy. I as well am giving em a shot. My TD is tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

delt123
01-17-2020, 01:22 AM
Showed up !! If only i had waited another day :) all looks good, and i look forward to trying. I will be doing bloods in a number of months to see how their test E treats me.
looking forward to see the test!

So glad to see positive feedback on this guy. I as well am giving em a shot. My TD is tomorrow. Looking forward to it.
Thank you man!

DomZan
01-17-2020, 03:00 PM
Yep. Eagle landed. All is well. Canít wait to sample it. Looks delicious.

Pipeman
01-17-2020, 03:08 PM
Nice to know

delt123
01-18-2020, 04:23 AM
Yep. Eagle landed. All is well. Canít wait to sample it. Looks delicious.
What compounds did you get? If you donít mind sharing ofc.

DomZan
01-18-2020, 05:43 AM
What compounds did you get? If you donít mind sharing ofc.
Test prop
Eq
Mast p
Anavar

DomZan
01-18-2020, 05:49 AM
Plan on taking my Ďlate 40ísí body to another level. The 20yr olds already canít hang with me. Wait til I start that cocktail. No one gets down like me