• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Have you ever won !!!

cheapthreads

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i was woundering what is the coolist or nicest thing you have won , for me was a camcorder and member of the month still on the member high haha!!!!!!!!! I know this is kinda out of the norm but i just thought you guys might want to get out of the box for a bit lol

cheapthreads out ............

gah bro, back when i was a seriously competitive endurance athlete i use to with cool ass shit all the time! clothes, shoes, watches, oakleys, money, food, massages, sterling silver plaques, trophies, free year gym memberships..and the list goes on. Man it kinda makes me miss it but i dont miss being 130lbs.

I won a free pair of Redwing boots of my choice at work for a safety raffle, no limit on the price.... And I gave that shit to a new kid who had shitty boots and not much money. Didnt regret it or think twice!

Oh and recently won a free $100 gift certificate to a family fun center/ bowling alley kinda place that was just remodeled and re-opened. Im a sucker for free email offers.

Donated it to the the local Humane Society for one of their fundraisers.

Sometimes it just feels good to not think about yourself and do something, even if it isnt much, for others.

Spread the love guys!

Won a couple guns over the years other than that my luck pretty much is right in line with what TGZ said.

Lol tgz thats funny shit , and 44 that was a cool thing to do bro i think i might have done that to thats the shit i do for instance me gym partner is a user of a product on here ,threw me of course i i just won a shirt guess what iam doing with it , yup you know it i think he deserves it just becouse hes all about there gear and wants to know things but he doesent want to sign up scared for his kid time of thing so i dont give him shit just my free bees

I won a free pair of Redwing boots of my choice at work for a safety raffle, no limit on the price.... And I gave that shit to a new kid who had shitty boots and not much money. Didnt regret it or think twice!

Definitely a class move bro.

IML Gear Cream!
I haven't won anything like that. I am more of a discipline,determination, and desire wins all kind of guy.

My luck sucks, it could be raining pussy and I'd get hit with a dick.

Lmao!!!!!! I here ya buddy. I have bad luck too. But hopefully it isnt bad enough to get hit with a dick in a pussy storm!😲

Back