PDA

View Full Version : Dhb

orange24
12-17-2019, 11:19 PM
Any reviews on the dhb would be sweet! Also anyone here used the lantus pens? Putting together something special soon...

Northface384
12-18-2019, 07:40 PM
Any reviews on the dhb would be sweet! Also anyone here used the lantus pens? Putting together something special soon...

I ran 4 bottles of his DHB 150 last summer and loved it. The pip wasn’t bad if I pushed the oil slow through the pin. I will definitely order some when back in stock

Jpal
12-19-2019, 04:16 AM
DHB is back in stock. Also, our DHB is used with minimal solvents. Therefore, it should NOT cause any pip with 1 CC or less to users. A lot of the pip is caused because sources use unhealthy and extreme amounts of EO and gauicole which is a powerful solvent. These things will irritate your muscle and cause bad pip when used in high amounts.

Some guys even inject 2 cc of dhb and 1 cc of another compound such as test e 250 mg.... And get no pip. The downside with using minimal solvents is you may see it crash sometimes(But NOT inside your muscle) All you need to do is heat it for 10-15 seconds on the stove if it becomes cloudy or crystals. and it will clear. Give it a minute or two... Draw and inject.

I can add in an extra 15-25% of powerful solvents and it will NEVER crash, and give users bad PIP. Or i can keep the formula the same and all you need to do is heat it up for 10-15 seconds on the stove and make sure its clear before you inject sometimes and it will be pain-free 100% for 1 cc or less. Some can get away with injecting more than 1 cc without pain but everyone is different... your body temperature is to hot for it to crash inside the muscle. And no one has reported this.

So please dont get alarmed when you inject 2 cc of dhb and dont get any pip and you hear about other sources giving people extreme pip and lumps with 1cc. You are free to test it. I will even issue you store credit for it if you test it. Order with confidence. Our DHB is very smooth but may crash sometimes due to not using high amounts of guaicole. Just heat it on hottest temperature for 10-15 seconds.

I still recommend people start with .5cc and work your way up gradually increasing by .5 cc every time. Due NOT try injecting 2 cc on your first go. See how your body reacts.

But again everyone is different. It seems like the only people who get pip are people who get greedy and lazy and try injecting 2 cc-3cc of dhb..

I think the most optimal dhb cycle are with users injecting 1 cc everyday. It has a long halflife but injecting everyday will mean you dont need to inject so much at once and risk pip.

That being said. I encourage users to post their feedback on DHB in this thread to help others with avoiding pip with this compound.

The most important rule is to start off with 1 cc only of dhb . Then experiment with combining it with another oil or increasing it gradually to see how your body reacts...

Sem
12-20-2019, 11:23 PM
2 ccs last batch of DHB 125 was PIP free.

joos23
12-21-2019, 12:41 AM
2 ccs last batch of DHB 125 was PIP free.

Did it crash at all? I have used gear from another source that the gear crashed. I tried reheating it and could never get all the crystals broken back down. Had to pitch it

Turkeybacon
12-21-2019, 04:50 AM
Did it crash at all? I have used gear from another source that the gear crashed. I tried reheating it and could never get all the crystals broken back down. Had to pitch itRead Jpals post right above. Post #3

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Jpal
12-21-2019, 05:58 AM
Did it crash at all? I have used gear from another source that the gear crashed. I tried reheating it and could never get all the crystals broken back down. Had to pitch it

If you cant get the crystals out it means the temperature is not hot enough. So maybe you have an old weak stove. Turn the stove on to the hottest temperature. Give it time to heat up maybe a few minutes if your stove is weak. Then place the vial directly on it for 10-15 seconds. shake it and leave it off to cool down for 20 seconds. Then put it back on. until its clear.

You just want to heat it so that it becomes clear/has no crystals They key is to blast it with very high temperature heat for a short period of time. Just enough to make it clear again.

If you still cant get it right, i can help you over wickr(you send me video of what you are doing ) as im sure there is something you are doing wrong if you cant get it clear.

Sem
12-25-2019, 01:36 AM
In addition to heating, I had another source where 1 of 10 DHB - C 100 vials crashed,
I added 1 cc mast to vial
vented stopper with a 1" 25 gauge pin
heated as described above. Just don't want to overpressure the vial and pop the stopper off

Jpal
12-25-2019, 02:00 AM
In addition to heating, I had another source where 1 of 10 DHB - C 100 vials crashed,
I added 1 cc mast to vial
vented stopper with a 1" 25 gauge pin
heated as described above. Just don't want to overpressure the vial and pop the stopper off
Careful with that. You shouldnt need to vent anything. The crystals should dissolve well before any venting is needed. If you do, the temperature is to hot and can degrade it. Short amount of heat is fine. I had my dhb vials arrive crashed when i sent it in for testing(this was over a year ago when i used to make it at 200 mg/ml) and Jano tested after he did the method i mentioned above for 15 seconds and it didnt affect the potency when i used to brew dhb at 200 mg/ml.

hockeyman33
12-27-2019, 08:11 AM

I can't wait to try their DHB as well. I've heard great things about this compound.

hockeyman33
12-27-2019, 08:35 AM
DHB is back in stock. Also, our DHB is used with minimal solvents. Therefore, it should NOT cause any pip with 1 CC or less to users. A lot of the pip is caused because sources use unhealthy and extreme amounts of EO and gauicole which is a powerful solvent. These things will irritate your muscle and cause bad pip when used in high amounts.

Some guys even inject 2 cc of dhb and 1 cc of another compound such as test e 250 mg.... And get no pip. The downside with using minimal solvents is you may see it crash sometimes(But NOT inside your muscle) All you need to do is heat it for 10-15 seconds on the stove if it becomes cloudy or crystals. and it will clear. Give it a minute or two... Draw and inject.

I can add in an extra 15-25% of powerful solvents and it will NEVER crash, and give users bad PIP. Or i can keep the formula the same and all you need to do is heat it up for 10-15 seconds on the stove and make sure its clear before you inject sometimes and it will be pain-free 100% for 1 cc or less. Some can get away with injecting more than 1 cc without pain but everyone is different... your body temperature is to hot for it to crash inside the muscle. And no one has reported this.

So please dont get alarmed when you inject 2 cc of dhb and dont get any pip and you hear about other sources giving people extreme pip and lumps with 1cc. You are free to test it. I will even issue you store credit for it if you test it. Order with confidence. Our DHB is very smooth but may crash sometimes due to not using high amounts of guaicole. Just heat it on hottest temperature for 10-15 seconds.

I still recommend people start with .5cc and work your way up gradually increasing by .5 cc every time. Due NOT try injecting 2 cc on your first go. See how your body reacts.

But again everyone is different. It seems like the only people who get pip are people who get greedy and lazy and try injecting 2 cc-3cc of dhb..

I think the most optimal dhb cycle are with users injecting 1 cc everyday. It has a long halflife but injecting everyday will mean you dont need to inject so much at once and risk pip.

That being said. I encourage users to post their feedback on DHB in this thread to help others with avoiding pip with this compound.

The most important rule is to start off with 1 cc only of dhb . Then experiment with combining it with another oil or increasing it gradually to see how your body reacts...

Thank you for the info and write up. I can't wait to try your DHB.