• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lab Test Analysis on Flash Labs: Tren Ace, Tren Enan, Masteron Enan, Anavar

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[h=2]Lab Test Analysis on Flash Labs: Tren Ace, Tren Enan, Masteron Enan, Anavar[/h]
LAB TEST RESULTS ON FLASH LABS: Tren Ace, Tren Enan, Masteron Enan, Anavar 25mg

Flash just got the lab analysis results on his finished oils and caps for

- Trenbolone Acetate
- Trenbolone Enanthate
- Masteron Enanthate
- Anavar 25mg capsules
The oils are all over dosed as always. The Anavar came back slightly underdosed at 20.70mg and 22.85mg. Flash wants you all to know he will make sure to get the Anavar on point after seeing these results.

Attachments

• CC4E61F8-8696-4FD0-87F5-4590A394FDD7.jpeg
    CC4E61F8-8696-4FD0-87F5-4590A394FDD7.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 94
  • 639994B0-F5DB-42BE-B98E-87D9A28D3FE4.jpeg
    639994B0-F5DB-42BE-B98E-87D9A28D3FE4.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 86
  • 11836B93-7730-41C4-BBE2-F4FFE7F56751.jpeg
    11836B93-7730-41C4-BBE2-F4FFE7F56751.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 6CE733EA-6E04-46DE-A99D-C5A4566737A9.jpeg
    6CE733EA-6E04-46DE-A99D-C5A4566737A9.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 89
[h=2]Lab Test Analysis on Flash Labs: Tren Ace, Tren Enan, Masteron Enan, Anavar[/h]
LAB TEST RESULTS ON FLASH LABS: Tren Ace, Tren Enan, Masteron Enan, Anavar 25mg

Flash just got the lab analysis results on his finished oils and caps for

- Trenbolone Acetate
- Trenbolone Enanthate
- Masteron Enanthate
- Anavar 25mg capsules
The oils are all over dosed as always. The Anavar came back slightly underdosed at 20.70mg and 22.85mg. Flash wants you all to know he will make sure to get the Anavar on point after seeing these results.

How many tablets were tested? Because this would dictate the dosage.. the more tablets that are greater the number with a percentage of the dosage..
If you test two tablets, compared to 10 tablets the results will be a lot different.. there is allowed to be room for error..

It looks like Janotik tested two capsules to get the two test results. But I’m just guessing because I see your point. He could have dumped 10 capsules out and mixed them then divided by 10.

How many tablets were tested? Because this would dictate the dosage.. the more tablets that are greater the number with a percentage of the dosage..
If you test two tablets, compared to 10 tablets the results will be a lot different.. there is allowed to be room for error..

It looks like Janotik tested two capsules to get the two test results. But I’m just guessing because I see your point. He could have dumped 10 capsules out and mixed them then divided by 10.

Those scores aren't terrible, but there should have been more testing of the product in order to generate a more accurate and authentic sample reading..

Yeah. I’m not sure how difficult or time consuming the process is for the lab to test each capsule.

Those scores aren't terrible, but there should have been more testing of the product in order to generate a more accurate and authentic sample reading..

Yeah. I’m not sure how difficult or time consuming the process is for the lab to test each capsule.

The lab technician should have an assistant and it shouldn't take much effort if he gives a s***.. however he will only test what he has available for a quick reading..
Like I said those results aren't too shabby, considering..
It's good to see a test :twothumbs:

What Flash Labs products would you guys looks to see sent off for lab testing in the future?

What Flash Labs products would you guys looks to see sent off for lab testing in the future?

Parabolan, Tri tren. Or none because Flash is good!

Max

Last edited:
Hey there. Sorry for reviving such an old thread. Just need your rec. In short, I work with specific medications that requires using gloves. Somehow all the gloves I've used have been torn up. I guess I just have too big palms. Do you know any more durable gloves?

Hey there. Sorry for reviving such an old thread. Just need your rec. In short, I work with specific medications that requires using gloves. Somehow all the gloves I've used have been torn up. I guess I just have too big palms. Do you know any more durable gloves?
I’m not a chemist who makes Flash Labs gear. I just post on forums. I’m not sure on that but if you make a thread in the section on brewing your own gear someone may be able to help.

Hey there, don't worry about reviving old threads. It happens to the best of us. What gloves have you used? Personally, I use these regular latex medical gloves. My doctor advised me about them. She said they bought only those gloves for their hospital. So, this might help. Remember that different gloves are better for different tasks, so make sure to choose the right one for your specific medication handling needs. Good luck and stay safe out there!

Get Shredded!
Hey there, don't worry about reviving old threads. It happens to the best of us. What gloves have you used? Personally, I use these regular latex medical gloves. My doctor advised me about them. She said they bought only those gloves for their hospital. So, this might help. Remember that different gloves are better for different tasks, so make sure to choose the right one for your specific medication handling needs. Good luck and stay safe out there!
Did you just reply to your own post and answer your own question? 🤔

Back