• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bicep training

Tdeizel89

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Theres two heads to the bicep and three things to look for when building them. Length width and peak. I have great peak and length but lacking lil bit of width and outer head. Whats the best way to build outer head and get that width??

Ive been doing alot of side hammers too. Like bring it up to opposite pec. U think that helps alot too? And thnx bro

I do EZ curl bar curls, I do concentration curls, I do hammer curls, I switch up the weight but I always do atleast 8 reps and sometimes go to 20. It is all about lifting heavy, and trying to pump blood to chisel it.

hows the back exercises look? I like doing pull ups and bent over rows they seem to add some width to biceps, along with hammer curls.

Heavy hammers and high rep rev. curls always seem to do the trick for what you are looking for.

The way i got my bicep width was from Straight bar curls. Curls with the bench bar.

Heavy barbell curls, and Incline dumbell curls add width. Concentration curls are more for peak. Also like dumbell preacher curls start out in hammer postion then as you come up twist to curl and flex bicep at top of movement and hold

Back