• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Important must read!!!

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So yahoo seems to be having a lot of problems lately when it comes to making orders at UncleZ.ru. We highly, highly recommended getting a secure email especially when ordering gear. Come on guys let’s not take short cuts when it comes to this. We highly recommend signing up with https://tutanota.com its free and secure.

I wouldn’t personally use anything that’s not secure for our and your own safety. Let’s be safe and have a happy holiday. Any questions or concerns feel free to email me or Montego1 with anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Secure email is the way to go as using any insecure email provider adds risk. Not hard at all to get a secure email address so this shouldn’t even need to be said!

Also some regular email providers are starting to block certain domains and that can pose problems as well.

Last edited:
Secure email is the way to go as using any insecure email provider adds risk. Not hard at all to get a secure email address so this shouldn’t even need to be said!

Also some regular email providers are starting to block certain domains and that can pose problems as well.
You’d be surprised how many guys use yahoo, hotmail, msn, att. Very risky behavior.

Back