• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why was the thread about gemstone deleted?

:thinking:
yeah, these guys have been called out - there are numerous issues and they just got started to supposedly help people that got ripped by another source- it seems that they want to make a quick buck and run

That was a good thread..would been better with more comments.

they were offering to help out anyone taken by Pristine- but it appears they are scammers or incompetent in brewing or both.

Both it appears.

What was his username here? I banned and spam deleted someone today trying to source while not being a sponsor here. I can’t remember his name but would if I saw it.

What was his username here? I banned and spam deleted someone today trying to source while not being a sponsor here. I can’t remember his name but would if I saw it.

It was a source on meso called gemstone pharma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What JP said- I dont know if that was the username or if they had a different username they posted under

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for putting it back up. It kept telling me invalid link or something along thoes lines and i didn’t see it under source checking. I was just defending asf on meso too a few of the members over their were bashing asf saying how threads seem deleted to protect shit sources so I posted my experience here which has always been if you have proof a lab did something fucked up and post about it mods will back you. Then this got deleted and I’m like great now I’m going to have to eat my words and get bashed for being an asf insider or some shit lol

Thanks for putting it back up. It kept telling me invalid link or something along thoes lines and i didn’t see it under source checking. I was just defending asf on meso too a few of the members over their were bashing asf saying how threads seem deleted to protect shit sources so I posted my experience here which has always been if you have proof a lab did something fucked up and post about it mods will back you. Then this got deleted and I’m like great now I’m going to have to eat my words and get bashed for being an asf insider or some shit lol

The deletion was my fault. It was the first thread I saw when I woke up and I thought he was sourcing, so I banned the guy who posted the link and deleted the the thread. Looking at it now, it’s obvious that it was a warning thread. And why would a source link to that thread? I’m a dumb ass lol. I’ll unban the guy when I get home from the gym

Back