• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bundy’s Gear Church Log

Bundy1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good Afternoon ASF!

I had originally reached out to GC prior to placing an order and had asked if he would mind if I ran a log of his gear with the products that I was going to obtain. Not only did he encourage me to do so, he generously offered to give it to me to get me going. Prior to the Sunday before last I had been off for a little over 2 months. My purpose of running this log is 2 fold. On, accountability. It’s not like I don’t get myself to the gym but I always feel as if I could do more while there and the structure of running a log, at least for me, is motivation. Two, the forum is full of others with a wealth of knowledge and during the course of this I’d appreciate any and all feedback. For the first month I’m going to be running TC 250 2 x week for a total of 500. GC advised that this would be best to ease getting it back in my system. My first pin was the Sunday before last. I’ll be pinning Sunday and Thursday, I also have some ATIPP on hand as well as the TPP/NPP/Mast blend. If anyone has any advice on incorporating the blends in please feel free to chime in. I’ll be eating clean and would be more than happy to provide meal details. I keep a pretty busy work schedule so I’ll be running a 2 on, 1 off training program. I’m looking forward to this, I’m motivated. And now a little about myself.

I’m 45 currently about 180 pounds, 5’10. Last I checked I was hovering about 15% bf. I’ll get a positive on that tomorrow at the gym. Have run a few cycles of Test inject only but stacked with either Dbol or Anavar depending. There’s so much more I’d like to write but currently pressed for time at work. Again, any questions at all or input is greatly appreciated. ldog, I’ve been told your the man and GC speaks HUGE of you. I wanted to get this out there and get this party started. I know it’s going to be a slow few weeks but tonight or tomorrow depending on when I get in I’ll be posting up some pics and will do so weekly.

Thanks bro but I’m nothing special. Take it easy.....get the diet dialed in....set some goals...figure out your weightlifting program and have at it. My two cents would be to just run the 500mg of Test and have fun. Save the other stuff until later. Much can be accomplished at 500mgs. 45 is a great age😢

Idol thanks for the input, again all is appreciated. I know that it’s gonna be a bland few first weeks but I wanted to share a current photo of my starting point here.
9049768fb2108da81e38e748783096d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As you can see I have a bunch of loose skin on my mid section, previous to getting back into training I hovered around the 280 mark.

You have some great potential here and I’m very interested to watch this progression. This is going to be fun.

Idol thanks for the input, again all is appreciated. I know that it’s gonna be a bland few first weeks but I wanted to share a current photo of my starting point here.
9049768fb2108da81e38e748783096d4.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

This will all be resolved. Let’s get focused and never look back.

As you can see I have a bunch of loose skin on my mid section, previous to getting back into training I hovered around the 280 mark.

Thanks so much for the feedback brother, it’s amazing how just one comment literally drives you. I haven’t been great at posting on the daily so I want to start by apologizing for that. I could sit here and make excuses but in my mind I made a commitment to post daily and I haven’t done such. I apologize. Work is a factor particularly this time of year, excuse yes, but an honest one. I’m currently, as I’ve stated in the opening, working a 2 on 1 off program. Today I worked chest. I’m working 1-2 body parts a session time permitting. Here’s how it went down today.

15 minutes on the treadmill for warmup

Dumbbell press:

40x12 warmup

60x10
70x10
80x8
80x6 little rest

Hammer Strength Dip machine

120x10
140x10
180x8
180x6 little rest

Cable crossovers

70x10
80x10
90x8
90 to failure, pyramiding down in 10 pound increments

Not the best workout I’ve had but wanted to get in there and get some work in.

Ended with crunches on the crunch machine with 25 pound resistance, 2 sets of 50, 1 set of 30. About 1 minute rest in between

10 minute cool down on the treadmill

Again anybody reading and want to chime in with a little advice I’m open to anything. I dog, thanks for your responses it truly keeps me motivated. I didn’t get a chance to take any pics today but wanted to post up one taken around June/July. Running Test C 500 per week stacked with 20mg of Var split
ea71e018fa7051cb5c014d90f507c19a.jpg
efe9e8c04be934a0dcfca710611985d8.jpg

Great job. How long did it take you to get from 280 to current weight?

It took about a year. One thing that I didn’t mention was that I’m an alcoholic. I’m a non practicing alcoholic but one nonetheless. I’ve been sober for 2 years and 4 months now, once I cut the beer out and got somewhat of a halfway decent diet going it was about getting my body to adjust to something other than barley and hops. It started there. The training came much later actually. I want to say 8 months into my sobriety. I’m 45 and had ran gear in high school and knew what it did and somewhat of an idea of what to expect. I put the time in, I do want to say though not as much as I could’ve . But in short a year.

IML Gear Cream!
Good for you on overcoming.Lots of folks here who can relate.

Keep pushing and never give up. Stay hungry for the changes you seek in your body...not just for the next few months but for a lifetime!

It took about a year. One thing that I didn’t mention was that I’m an alcoholic. I’m a non practicing alcoholic but one nonetheless. I’ve been sober for 2 years and 4 months now, once I cut the beer out and got somewhat of a halfway decent diet going it was about getting my body to adjust to something other than barley and hops. It started there. The training came much later actually. I want to say 8 months into my sobriety. I’m 45 and had ran gear in high school and knew what it did and somewhat of an idea of what to expect. I put the time in, I do want to say though not as much as I could’ve . But in short a year.

- - - Updated - - -

Good for you on overcoming.Lots of folks here who can relate.

Keep pushing and never give up. Stay hungry for the changes you seek in your body...not just for the next few months but for a lifetime!

It’s been a couple weeks since I posted up. Since the first few weeks have been a little slow in terms progress and getting my test levels up, I’m really starting to feel the rise. Energy up, libido up, certainly strength up with recovery time being minimal. Here’s a couple shots, am starting to log daily when I can, but at the very least every other day. I’m sure the next couple weeks will bring some decent progress. Self admittedly my diet has been shit. No excuses but the holidays played a role. I’m about to ramp it up.
bbf7d7b07d069286968aa96b7c819996.jpg
7d09cfa19d79dab2e8db2f83293ea67c.jpg
854a6c4e56f13c967d4739d5d24efbb8.jpg

Keep pushing the calories and slowly increasing your weights. No fluff and puff stuff.....basic exercises with intensity and hard core workload!

Interesting toothbrush...sensitive teeth huh?

It’s been a couple weeks since I posted up. Since the first few weeks have been a little slow in terms progress and getting my test levels up, I’m really starting to feel the rise. Energy up, libido up, certainly strength up with recovery time being minimal. Here’s a couple shots, am starting to log daily when I can, but at the very least every other day. I’m sure the next couple weeks will bring some decent progress. Self admittedly my diet has been shit. No excuses but the holidays played a role. I’m about to ramp it up.
bbf7d7b07d069286968aa96b7c819996.jpg
7d09cfa19d79dab2e8db2f83293ea67c.jpg
854a6c4e56f13c967d4739d5d24efbb8.jpg

Thanks for the input brother, much appreciated. Didn’t think anyone would notice my toothbrush, hahahahaha

cat like vision!

Thanks for the input brother, much appreciated. Didn’t think anyone would notice my toothbrush, hahahahaha

Alright guys it’s been over a week since my last post. Not by choice, my phone took a bath and I just got the replacement last night. For those checking in I’ve been continuing to run 500 a week TC split into 2 doses so 250 2x week, generally Sunday/Thursday. Sometimes especially these past couple weeks I’ll add in an additional 250. I haven’t done a great job logging my workouts probably as I should’ve but I can tell you with 100% certainty I’ve gotten stronger and fuller. My diet is absolutely 100% better than when I first started. Here’s a few pics taken tonight. I’ve been trying to get my lady to get some back and leg shots in but we can never catch one another for any real amount of time with our schedules. That’s going to change as I’ve assumed a new role at my current employer. I’ve been adhering to ldogs advice of basic power mass building exercises. As usual any input by all is definitely welcome. These next few months I’d like to incorporate another compound, again any ideas I’d love. Thanks for your time
f82a9728918b6cc4b1868834726275ac.jpg
38b18ce1d2f7c90b41f58cfb4b0090c0.jpg
22226c187fe66fe8637d770a8c9385bb.jpg
644c738b23bb4f35815245320bfcc88c.jpg
859317de3fc3ab23db8cee078cfbb577.jpg

What are your goals bro?

I'm a sensodyne man myself.

Alright guys it’s been over a week since my last post. Not by choice, my phone took a bath and I just got the replacement last night. For those checking in I’ve been continuing to run 500 a week TC split into 2 doses so 250 2x week, generally Sunday/Thursday. Sometimes especially these past couple weeks I’ll add in an additional 250. I haven’t done a great job logging my workouts probably as I should’ve but I can tell you with 100% certainty I’ve gotten stronger and fuller. My diet is absolutely 100% better than when I first started. Here’s a few pics taken tonight. I’ve been trying to get my lady to get some back and leg shots in but we can never catch one another for any real amount of time with our schedules. That’s going to change as I’ve assumed a new role at my current employer. I’ve been adhering to ldogs advice of basic power mass building exercises. As usual any input by all is definitely welcome. These next few months I’d like to incorporate another compound, again any ideas I’d love. Thanks for your time
f82a9728918b6cc4b1868834726275ac.jpg
38b18ce1d2f7c90b41f58cfb4b0090c0.jpg
22226c187fe66fe8637d770a8c9385bb.jpg
644c738b23bb4f35815245320bfcc88c.jpg
859317de3fc3ab23db8cee078cfbb577.jpg

My goals, 20 or so pounds of lean mass. Maintaining that once achieved . Dialing in a healthy diet, certainly more time can be put towards my diet plans. I’m not completely inept to all of this it’s just these past few months up until this new title change at work have been extremely hectic. Honestly I really didn’t realize how shitty I was feeling from the low T, what a huge difference.

Leave it to you Idog to notice the toothpaste, hahahahaha, I actually didn’t notice it until after the pics were posted. I’ve really been giving some thought to running Hex. Based on what I’m looking for that coupled with the test maybe the compound that I’m looking for. Your thoughts on that?

I'm not sure Hex is what you want. With that said, I think some nice NPP would be in your wheelhouse.

My goals, 20 or so pounds of lean mass. Maintaining that once achieved . Dialing in a healthy diet, certainly more time can be put towards my diet plans. I’m not completely inept to all of this it’s just these past few months up until this new title change at work have been extremely hectic. Honestly I really didn’t realize how shitty I was feeling from the low T, what a huge difference.

Leave it to you Idog to notice the toothpaste, hahahahaha, I actually didn’t notice it until after the pics were posted. I’ve really been giving some thought to running Hex. Based on what I’m looking for that coupled with the test maybe the compound that I’m looking for. Your thoughts on that?

Get Shredded!
It’s been a few weeks since my last post and to those of you that have at least read my pseudo log I want to apologize greatly. I’ve certainly meant no disrespect to anyone who’s put forth the effort to log their training and progress in a diligent manner. I’ve been training, hard. ldog I’ve taken your advice and picked up some of GC’s incredible NPP and I love it. How it makes me full, and my attitude in terms of feeling good mentally is just awesome. I’ve been going hard at the gym and but again, diet wise I DO NOT eat clean but rather I concentrate on dumping as many calories/protein into myself as I burn between 4K-5k calories at work. Since mid December I’ve put on approximately 10-13 pounds of what I would consider lean muscle. Here’s my workout from yesterday....

BACK

DEADLIFTS

10 reps with as much as I can while maintaining proper form

8 reps with the same form discipline

8 reps same

6 reps (max load with discipline guidelines

BENT OVER ROWS

Same rep and weight load protocol as DEADLIFTS

SEATED CABLE PULLS

Same rep and weight discipline

ALTERNATING BENT OVER DUMBELL ROWS

Lastly, DUMBELL SHRUGS

I didn’t put any weight load down because self admitting I ginger my back but not too much due to the fact that I’ve had 5 lower back surgeries .

I’m going to continue to log, my absence has been long and few and far between and again I apologize. It hasn’t been for lack of want, it’s been wanting to provide something worth reading while allowing myself the time to get my caloric intake in line. Thank you to all...and ldog, thanks for always responding, no matter what. Here’s a couple pics.. and I have to say this,... GC is the man. I can’t even begin to describe what I owe this gentleman in terms of advice and getting me rolling
7ad72abe6c8b91ce43e1f139ab7df9fa.jpg
92caba0106eaf1f600334a1f08fa9a03.jpg

Please excuse the torn left bicep from years ago

I see that, was just about to ask. Do you have any other injuries, one pic looked like possible pec tear on same side.

So it looks like bicep is still detached? No corrective surgery?

Good luck with you log

No pec tear however due to the bicep being torn I did experience some minor atrophy on that side. The bicep is clearly, well, we’ll call it semi attached, for a surgery that was supposed to take about 2 hours it ended up taking 4. I have some major strength issues on that side as well. I do my best but clearly it’s hindering my workouts. I’ve had 5 back surgeries yet my back for the most part feels absolutely great. I’ve also had major ankle reconstruction on my left ankle from a compound fracture but that also feels great. I’m going to post some back shots later in the day today along with my workout.

No pec tear however due to the bicep being torn I did experience some minor atrophy on that side. The bicep is clearly, well, we’ll call it semi attached, for a surgery that was supposed to take about 2 hours it ended up taking 4. I have some major strength issues on that side as well. I do my best but clearly it’s hindering my workouts. I’ve had 5 back surgeries yet my back for the most part feels absolutely great. I’ve also had major ankle reconstruction on my left ankle from a compound fracture but that also feels great. I’m going to post some back shots later in the day today along with my workout.

Good job keeping at it, especially after 5! Back surgeries. Most give up so, good on ya!

Max

Just came across your log, ill be following from here out. Congrats on the sobriety. Keep pushing looking great.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Keep pushing my friend....very proud of you.

Let's get that trash taken out and I love me some sensodyne:)

It’s been a few weeks since my last post and to those of you that have at least read my pseudo log I want to apologize greatly. I’ve certainly meant no disrespect to anyone who’s put forth the effort to log their training and progress in a diligent manner. I’ve been training, hard. ldog I’ve taken your advice and picked up some of GC’s incredible NPP and I love it. How it makes me full, and my attitude in terms of feeling good mentally is just awesome. I’ve been going hard at the gym and but again, diet wise I DO NOT eat clean but rather I concentrate on dumping as many calories/protein into myself as I burn between 4K-5k calories at work. Since mid December I’ve put on approximately 10-13 pounds of what I would consider lean muscle. Here’s my workout from yesterday....

BACK

DEADLIFTS

10 reps with as much as I can while maintaining proper form

8 reps with the same form discipline

8 reps same

6 reps (max load with discipline guidelines

BENT OVER ROWS

Same rep and weight load protocol as DEADLIFTS

SEATED CABLE PULLS

ALTERNATING BENT OVER DUMBELL ROWS

Lastly, DUMBELL SHRUGS

I didn’t put any weight load down because self admitting I ginger my back but not too much due to the fact that I’ve had 5 lower back surgeries .

I’m going to continue to log, my absence has been long and few and far between and again I apologize. It hasn’t been for lack of want, it’s been wanting to provide something worth reading while allowing myself the time to get my caloric intake in line. Thank you to all...and ldog, thanks for always responding, no matter what. Here’s a couple pics.. and I have to say this,... GC is the man. I can’t even begin to describe what I owe this gentleman in terms of advice and getting me rolling
7ad72abe6c8b91ce43e1f139ab7df9fa.jpg
92caba0106eaf1f600334a1f08fa9a03.jpg

Hello again everyone, thank you to everyone that has chimed in its much appreciated.

Despite my gym closing up shop at 7 I actually managed to get in a pretty decent workout. Today was my chest day. I’ll give you a pretty quick rundown of what I was able to accomplish with the time that I had after leaving work at 4:30. As a blanket statement I want to say that as in my previous post I generally run a warm up set for each exercise then I start with the max weight that I can lift while keeping proper form for about 10 reps, then I bump the weight up and run 8 reps and then bump up and 6 reps. I use this as my layout for each exercise.

I started the night with the Cybex Chest press using the above protocol for a total of four sets

Secondly I moved on to Dumbell flys for a total of four sets

Thirdly we have the incline press using the Smith machine also for a total of four sets

Lastly I ended my chest program with seated weighted dips for four sets as well

I wanted to make note that I currently do not have a workout partner and am going heavier than I would normally do, which by the way has me feeling fantastic but as you can see I’m using exercises that have a safety net, like the Smith machine. I also want to say if anyone reading has any suggestions for a program change that may be more effective please give me the feedback, I’d love it. Trying to get my fiancé to take a picture of my back is pretty tough as our schedules still don’t jive as I thought that they would even though I’ve had a title change for the better at work, so I’m including one that I took. It’s rough but I wanted to give you all an idea of what kind of work I’ve put in.

Ok guys, I keep getting an error code when I try to upload the picture, I’ll try a little bit later or from my pc

BTW, I kick off every training session with a tune to just get my blood moving. Today’s jam.....

Hall of Fame by The Script

Ladies and Gentlemen, for those following along today was my off gym day. It’s not really because I needed it off it’s just that we have our inventory today at work and it’s a hell of a lot of lifting in and of itself. Definitely back at it tomorrow! Hope everyone is having a great night! Keep that blood flowing!

Bundy

Also, is anyone else having a problem posting a picture through Tapatalk lately??

Back