• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ordered some Test C on Sale for my TRT

BigJym

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well, my usual source is on hiatus and I needed some test for my TRT. Put in an order with GC Thursday.
Gearchurch has been around a minute and they don't have a minimum and its so far been good dealing with them, and supposedly their TA is very fast.
Dealing with a new source, along with looking for a new job is one of my least favorite things to do. I'm sweating bullets cause I kept putting off ordering cause my regular guy was coming back any day.... took my last shot today. Glad to have a source around that doesn't mind small orders. That's especially handy in emergencies like this.

Looking forward trying the gear and reporting back. Been on TRT for 5 years now, glad I could pick up a vial in this pinch. THanks GC.

Well, my usual source is on hiatus and I needed some test for my TRT. Put in an order with GC Thursday.
Gearchurch has been around a minute and they don't have a minimum and its so far been good dealing with them, and supposedly their TA is very fast.
Dealing with a new source, along with looking for a new job is one of my least favorite things to do. I'm sweating bullets cause I kept putting off ordering cause my regular guy was coming back any day.... took my last shot today. Glad to have a source around that doesn't mind small orders. That's especially handy in emergencies like this.

Looking forward trying the gear and reporting back. Been on TRT for 5 years now, glad I could pick up a vial in this pinch. THanks GC.
You made a great decision on GC. Every aspect is g2g.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Stick with GC going forward...you won't regret it.

- - - Updated - - -

Stick with GC going forward...you won't regret it.

Gear showed up just now... Frozen solid!

Not much to be done since it negative temps outside.

Hopefully I can fix it.

Going to put it in front of a hair dryer right now. Any suggestions appreciated

Run it under hot water it’ll be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warm water and the nectar comes to life.

I run GC for my trt also. I’m always throwing small ordered at em. They’ll definitely take care of you!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Warm water and the nectar comes to life.

Yep, thawed it out under the faucet, it looked like beautiful test spider webs, into a hot water bath on the stove just below boiling for 10 minutes... let it cool and bam.
No PIP whatsoever, was 3 days behind on my weekly shot and feel a million times better already.

Thanks GC for coming through when I needed it.
Big bets I'll be talking to you again.

Try some of that Test Iso or some of the delicious ATIPP for your TRT protocol. You will thank me later.

Yep, thawed it out under the faucet, it looked like beautiful test spider webs, into a hot water bath on the stove just below boiling for 10 minutes... let it cool and bam.
No PIP whatsoever, was 3 days behind on my weekly shot and feel a million times better already.

Thanks GC for coming through when I needed it.
Big bets I'll be talking to you again.

Try some of that Test Iso or some of the delicious ATIPP for your TRT protocol. You will thank me later.

Esters do make a difference, I know people say test is test but I definitely prefer Test C over E.
Maybe its just in my head (test E is for euro trash lol), but in my head or not its real enough for me to have a preference.

Short esters are great, but I can only do the MWF injects for about 3 months then I just get sick of fucking with it. And my Ol Lady starts asking "how many shots a week are you taking!"

What's the protocol for those esters? I do like running shorties for blast, and something with slightly longer legs that prop would be nice for MWF or 2X a week while blasting.

2 per week on ISO and I like 3 per week on ATIPP.

Esters do make a difference, I know people say test is test but I definitely prefer Test C over E.
Maybe its just in my head (test E is for euro trash lol), but in my head or not its real enough for me to have a preference.

Short esters are great, but I can only do the MWF injects for about 3 months then I just get sick of fucking with it. And my Ol Lady starts asking "how many shots a week are you taking!"

What's the protocol for those esters? I do like running shorties for blast, and something with slightly longer legs that prop would be nice for MWF or 2X a week while blasting.

I mean for someone who has been using aas for 19 years and on trt for 6 I would expect you to know how to reconstitute some crashes gear.

Just went to take my shot today...

Unfortunately the test will not stay in solution once it cools down completely.

Last edited:
Back