• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Touchdown!

Sem

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
JW 11, can't wait to add to my cycle! We had a minor issue, and they shipped a correction immediately! This is a great outfit!

Glad we could help you out bro you won’t be disappointed! And I’m guessing you meant yk-11? Lol my phone does the same thing to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. I have some YK11 on the way myself.

I'm guessing from what I could find on dosage that 10 mg ED should do the trick?

I'm guessing from what I could find on dosage that 10 mg ED should do the trick?

I started on 10mg a day for a week maybe alittle more and bumped to 20mg. 10mg def still felt good tho don’t get me wrong. 20mg however made a lot more of a difference to me.

I started on 10mg a day for a week maybe alittle more and bumped to 20mg. 10mg def still felt good tho don’t get me wrong. 20mg however made a lot more of a difference to me.

Exactly what I recommend start at 10 mg for at least a week then bump up to 20 if everything feels good

Back