• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I need verification on this source.

ok.....so post it up brother

From my understanding, Roid + is an aas manufacturer which more and more overseas sources are selling. It looks allot like the the Gen-Shi line. But I am too unaware of a source named Roid +.

Roid + is a brand not a source. I just want to know if anyone used it and what their experience was.

Roid + is a brand not a source. I just want to know if anyone used it and what their experience was.

Oh. The title of your thread threw me off. Never heard of it as a brand either. My policy is: if I don't trust that the gear I have sitting in front of me is clean, properly dosed and from someone I trust, I don't inject it. Better safe than sorry.

Oh. The title of your thread threw me off. Never heard of it as a brand either. My policy is: if I don't trust that the gear I have sitting in front of me is clean, properly dosed and from someone I trust, I don't inject it. Better safe than sorry.

This is sound advice! If a source is a sponsor and you check them out and see that there are no threads about a negative experience then they are most likely good to go. Plus, most boards will kick a sponsor for doing shitty business. These are reputable forums that have their own name to worry about. I have tried many different labs from many different sources and have had both good and bad experiences. I found an excellent source that I know to carry top notch products and has outstanding customer service. That is the source I am loyal to. A good source is like finding the right doctor or barber. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

As for Roid+, I have heard of them, but I have never heard anything good nor bad. No news isn't always good news because if they were top notch people would talk about them. Just my two cents.

they are a sponser "SFY". does that mean they are legit?

I have never heard of roid +. I would use a source on the sponsor list from here. Go look at the sponsors and read lots of reviews in the sponsor section as well as under this source checking thread. You want to make sure you will not only get your gear but that it is also real and safe. Another thing is if you want domestic or international. Good luck and read up to ne safe bro.

IML Gear Cream!
From what I've heard, not personal experience so take it however you want, I've heard Gen-Shi is severely under dosed. I prefer to stick with domestic suppliers, the quality of US UGL's seems to always be better (from my experience)

I would rec go wit a place here that is known and has good feedback.

SFY (steroid for you )is a sponsor here and a good one I think your good to go but if you don't want to test it give it to one of your so,so friends to see

Back