PDA

View Full Version : Initial experience with HuPharma

Gnufir
12-05-2019, 04:30 PM
Messaged rep asked if they could fill an order for X hgh kits and asked a rough shipping time(things happen but wanted a window). Was given a decent price and told they could supply it and shipping would be prompt. Decided to give them a shot and made the order, 3 days no communication, people get busy so I shoot an email asking for an update. I am told they don't have any in stock and I have to wait until next week for them to receive package and send out to me. I am pretty pissed off because I asked if they had stock and rough shipping time and was not told they are out of stock and when I said that's fine just send back my refund and I can source elsewhere they refused. Hiccups happen but this is a pretty poor way to start with a client. Now I am going to have to order somewhere else and wait for these guys to get their act together, not a happy customer so far.

Greek9
12-05-2019, 04:40 PM
Sorry about this , who did you msg?

Im sure we will make it right.

Gnufir
12-05-2019, 04:43 PM
Alan and wickr

Greek9
12-05-2019, 04:59 PM
Alan and wickr

I just sent Alan a msg , please keep us updated on when you get a TD. Sounds like it will still be under 2 weeks , wich is not too terrible . What sucks is that we told you it will ship faster.

Gnufir
12-05-2019, 05:14 PM
It's not too bad but refusing a refund after misleading on the product doesn't give me any confidence in going forward, it's going to be a week from order before it even gets to you guys so I don't know how it still gets inside the same shipping window.

aldodupaul
12-05-2019, 05:19 PM
Alan and wickrI'm Surprised!!!!
Alen has always been Prompt. There is a Big time Difference, and I do work 3rd Shift but I've always had great Response. Your Wickr may have Been missed accidentally bro, hes very busy this month. Hit him again about 11pm EST and I think you will be ok.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Gnufir
12-05-2019, 05:33 PM
He's responded, response is the issue.

aldodupaul
12-05-2019, 05:34 PM
He's responded, response is the issue.Understand, Glade he got back to you

hupharma
12-05-2019, 05:55 PM
Messaged rep asked if they could fill an order for X hgh kits and asked a rough shipping time(things happen but wanted a window). Was given a decent price and told they could supply it and shipping would be prompt. Decided to give them a shot and made the order, 3 days no communication, people get busy so I shoot an email asking for an update. I am told they don't have any in stock and I have to wait until next week for them to receive package and send out to me. I am pretty pissed off because I asked if they had stock and rough shipping time and was not told they are out of stock and when I said that's fine just send back my refund and I can source elsewhere they refused. Hiccups happen but this is a pretty poor way to start with a client. Now I am going to have to order somewhere else and wait for these guys to get their act together, not a happy customer so far.

Hello friend, i just checked your order and replied on wickr. You placed order on 4th Dec, the gh kits was out of stock indeed, the new batch hgh kits will arrive today, so your order could be shipped today. We can send 1 extra gh kit to cover this. Sorry it's been slow. If you want a refund, it's ok.

Thanks,
Alan

aldodupaul
12-05-2019, 05:58 PM
Hello friend, i just checked your order and replied on wickr. You placed order on 4th Dec, the gh kits was out of stock indeed, the new batch hgh kits will arrive today, so your order could be shipped today. We can send 1 extra gh kit to cover this. Sorry it's been slow. If you want a refund, it's ok.

Thanks,
AlanYour a good Sponcer Allen. Not many like you Brother.

Greek9
12-05-2019, 05:59 PM
Good to see a happy ending , Alan always goes the extra mile to keep customers happy.

Gnufir
12-05-2019, 06:07 PM
Thanks, I received contact, I'll update as it moves forward, make sure to give credit where credit is due.

Gnufir
01-06-2020, 02:10 PM
Packages received, timeline was a little high, but everything else looks good, passed the hcg test just waiting on bloods. Too bad they stopped shipping to Canada I'd like to give them a second shot.

delt123
01-07-2020, 11:46 AM
Packages received, timeline was a little high, but everything else looks good, passed the hcg test just waiting on bloods. Too bad they stopped shipping to Canada I'd like to give them a second shot.
Wow indeed quite a lengthy time frame. Not very common tbh.

I’ll see is Canada is still an option brother, I’ll update you.

Gnufir
01-07-2020, 09:59 PM
I hope so, have another order coming down the line.

delt123
01-08-2020, 01:00 AM
I hope so, have another order coming down the line.
Shipping to Canada starts back at February!

DomZan
01-16-2020, 03:49 PM
Greek9, is that your actual back in that pic?

delt123
01-17-2020, 02:55 AM
Greek9, is that your actual back in that pic?
Think it’s Roelly winklaar’ back. But who know, Greek might as well be roelly :D

DomZan
01-17-2020, 05:33 AM
That mf’er blown up for real. Hey delt my TD is today. First time from y’all. Looking forward to it.

DomZan
01-17-2020, 02:41 PM
TD here. All is right. Packaging is stellar. Nice work fellas. Thank you.