• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

hey

redwolf

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just joined up today after I heard some good things about this board from some people. Going to spend my time watching and learning. Basically just need more things to read and sources for info. Been lifting strong for about 10 years, I have my down times, but I always come back.cheers.

Welcome to ASF!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

I believe I heard about this board from cruising some other board and I think it was from your recommendation lol
Maybe so? I don't recognize "redwolf" though. Is your handle the same?
Also, other boards can give bad advice or just be straight up brutal to new comers (sometimes new comers say things that they don't think are frowned upon)
I believe this board is well rounded with some great, knowledgeable members and this is where I call home. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Glad to see you here either way bro.

Maybe so? I don't recognize "redwolf" though. Is your handle the same?
Also, other boards can give bad advice or just be straight up brutal to new comers (sometimes new comers say things that they don't think are frowned upon)
I believe this board is well rounded with some great, knowledgeable members and this is where I call home. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Glad to see you here either way bro.

Handle is different, but glad to be here. Looking forward to the knowledge.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Handle is different, but glad to be here. Looking forward to the knowledge.

I think I know who you are.
You're forgiven for the unnecessary name calling.

I think I know who you are.
You're forgiven for the unnecessary name calling.

That was not me. I am a strong lurker and dont much get involved in many conversations. Probs just took your advice from the advice you gave to someone else.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to ASF

That was not me. I am a strong lurker and dont much get involved in many conversations. Probs just took your advice from the advice you gave to someone else.

Sorry. My fault.
Let me know if you need anything.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to ASF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes.... a good board here. Welcome

Back