• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Beware! fake humatrope scam at meso!!!

So I guess the Code Of Honor really doesn't work:roflmao: They are so worried about the big problem of sponsors making dirty gear instead of addressing the real problem of sponsor scamming folks for their hard earned money. I could only imagine a sponsor coming in and giving the members shit like they did when he first came on. "LIVE BY THE SWORD, DIE BY THE SWORD" comes to mind

So I guess the Code Of Honor really doesn't work:roflmao: They are so worried about the big problem of sponsors making dirty gear instead of addressing the real problem of sponsor scamming folks for their hard earned money. I could only imagine a sponsor coming in and giving the members shit like they did when he first came on. "LIVE BY THE SWORD, DIE BY THE SWORD" comes to mind
lol man that would actually be funny not going to lie I’d laugh my ass off at that. Still sucks that dudes lost money either way. Imo Meso is like any other forum they have their good things and bad things about them. I agree with the vetting process I actually like it a lot however at Meso they take it to the extreme and probably run of a bunch of good sources because they try so hard to find any little thing and hold the source to the flames

lol man that would actually be funny not going to lie I’d laugh my ass off at that. Still sucks that dudes lost money either way. Imo Meso is like any other forum they have their good things and bad things about them. I agree with the vetting process I actually like it a lot however at Meso they take it to the extreme and probably run of a bunch of good sources because they try so hard to find any little thing and hold the source to the flames
Yeah they have let so many good sponsors walk away from there because of the "animal house" tactics they use. No matter what they want from a source it's bound to go wrong sooner or later. Anyone remember MFL? He was huge over there and then he pissed off the wrong guy and all the accusations started to fly. Someone even went as far as to say they tested their gear and it came back with a male contraceptive in it. Who the fuck tests for that? If I remember correctly it was one of the long time board members there that everyone followed. He was obviously on the take

The vetting process to me from what I've seen is like harass the new guy call it hazing for a few months then buy his shit. Then a Dom source disappears everyone flocks to the next talks shit then repeat. Maybe I've just came in during a bad time. I do like the initial vetting process but in the case of one of the newer sources they we're harassing the shit out of him, One of his packs even got Intercepted by LE. I took a couple week break from the forums cuz my hormones we're all crazy then everyone's buying all his gear.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

The vetting process to me from what I've seen is like harass the new guy call it hazing for a few months then buy his shit. Then a Dom source disappears everyone flocks to the next talks shit then repeat. Maybe I've just came in during a bad time. I do like the initial vetting process but in the case of one of the newer sources they we're harassing the shit out of him, One of his packs even got Intercepted by LE. I took a couple week break from the forums cuz my hormones we're all crazy then everyone's buying all his gear.

No that’s Meso all the time lol. I do enjoy Meso from time to time and sometimes the source gets what they deserve for example a new “raw source” just popped up and made an intro acting as if he was Chinese. It was quickly found out that he just registered his website on godaddy and he’s not chines he’s a drug head from Arizona trying to scam. It’s very pleasing to see people like that get outed so quickly. Most sources though that are legit sources I feel they just take it too far and don’t always give them a fair shot. If your not willing to post your wife’s tits than you can pretty much bet you won’t make it and as much as I like seeing the tits I can’t agree with it because no way in hell would I post mine. Maybe my boyfriends dick picks but not my wife’s tits. One thing that’s pretty cool though if you need a good source in a hurry just got to the first page and look for the one or two domestic sources guys are ordering from and you can all but guarantee that source is legit.

Also the prices on Meso are far cheaper than asf you don’t see anything priced over $50 for a 10ml vial that’s about what primo or trest ace goes for. Test e or c 20-25 tops tren e tren a under 40. They even have some sources here that are also on Meso and sell cheaper on Meso.

Also the prices on Meso are far cheaper than asf you don’t see anything priced over $50 for a 10ml vial that’s about what primo or trest ace goes for. Test e or c 20-25 tops tren e tren a under 40. They even have some sources here that are also on Meso and sell cheaper on Meso.

Cheaper on that forum and more money here??? You can’t say that and not say who bro lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheaper on that forum and more money here??? You can’t say that and not say who bro lol

No shit who is it

IML Gear Cream!
Symbiotics has test e 300 for either $25 or 30. Stanford is $35 I think, both on meso.

I'm surprised to see this source scam and threaten a member. Ive never bought from him but he's been solid for a while. Guess you never really know the source...

I tried one source from meso his prices were on par with the average of everything from here. The gear has been actually good. Too bad he just disappeared.

Cause they don't pay any board fees at Meso so gear is $8-$15 bucks cheaper

Cause they don't pay any board fees at Meso so gear is $8-$15 bucks cheaper

Ooo I see. I didn’t realize they didn’t have to pay to be on there...

Back