• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why is everyone so quiet?!

robbiek426

Uncle Z Representative
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Post up your favorite cycles or cycles you are planning to do soon!

We can all learn something from one another and critique eachothers cycles for better improvements!

POST 'EM UP FELLAS

:winkfinger:

Test around 300mg a week Mast 600mg tren around 500 mg still up in the air with dose with the tren. All long ester. Anavar 100mg ED 8weeks. Would like to start now but I told the wife Id give it a couple months to try and get her prego, if no luck Itll be blast and cruise for me

Z has great products. I would like to see some more people post cycle plans too.

I love looking over cycles and hearing what peoples goals are with a certain cycle. You can never stop learning in this science. Z does have excellent products and service. I have tried several in the past but once I found Z I had no need to go anywhere else!

Lets see some of these cycle plans!

yeah hope so, need help my customer to use them. Thanks

Well it would be really hard for us to come up with a cycle plan without knowing the goals of the individual, height, weight, body comp. and so on.

Back