• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kratom straight

chocolatemalt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone here actually do this?

I remember probably 5 yrs ago a few threads where peeps were saying they "took it like a man" and just shoveled the powder in and washed it down, straight. So I figured it was legit.

I finally tried that this morning with just a 2g scoop and liquids at the ready, and it was hell. I didn't sneeze or puke but came close, gagging and coughing for the next 10 minutes minimum. Actually had the stuff clogging up my throat for at least 45 mins despite tons of water trading off with a protein drink. The fine powder got everywhere in my throat and sinuses, no amount of swallowing, coughing, throat clearing would do a damn thing. Six hours later and I can still smell it in my sinuses.

Never again.

But... I will say the effects kicked in 5x faster than normal even at half my usual dose. It made all that coughing/gagging trauma not all that big a deal actually, kinda like opiates in the hospital.

I think you described a “toss and wash” gone bad lol

This is the only way I take kratom if that is what you tried to do..
First I get a scoop but not fully packed so it dumps out easy, I turn the scooper upside down over the center of my tongue, carefully I get my drink, without moving the small pile on my tongue and the indulge with a very large drink, generally a bcaa or a Gatorade just because it masks the taste better than water, again it worth saying twice I’m careful not to disturb the pile so when I pour the drink it washes directly down my throat with out swishing around my mouth at all, that’s an important part to a successful “toss and wash” lol

Also drink a small glass of water immediately before you toss and wash so you’re throat is still wet, it a game changer for me, it eliminates the powder form sticking to your throat

Let me know if that works for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you described a “toss and wash” gone bad lol

This is the only way I take kratom if that is what you tried to do..
First I get a scoop but not fully packed so it dumps out easy, I turn the scooper upside down over the center of my tongue, carefully I get my drink, without moving the small pile on my tongue and the indulge with a very large drink, generally a bcaa or a Gatorade just because it masks the taste better than water, again it worth saying twice I’m careful not to disturb the pile so when I pour the drink it washes directly down my throat with out swishing around my mouth at all, that’s an important part to a successful “toss and wash” lol

Also drink a small glass of water immediately before you toss and wash so you’re throat is still wet, it a game changer for me, it eliminates the powder form sticking to your throat

Let me know if that works for you

Ha! Yeah I didn't do any of that. Sounds like a rational approach though... I'll see if I get the gumption to try again. The powder explosion through the throat and sinuses was a suboptimal outcome.

I use a micro protein shaker and about a shot of vodka per 2 1/2 scoops. The alcohol acts as a solvent and dissolves the kratom perfectly. Also the alcohol helps it get into the blood stream quicker. I'm not saying drink with it, I'm saying utilize the alcohol as asolvent and have some water to chase it.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I remember probably 5 yrs ago a few threads where peeps were saying they "took it like a man" and just shoveled the powder in and washed it down, straight. So I figured it was legit.

I finally tried that this morning with just a 2g scoop and liquids at the ready, and it was hell. I didn't sneeze or puke but came close, gagging and coughing for the next 10 minutes minimum. Actually had the stuff clogging up my throat for at least 45 mins despite tons of water trading off with a protein drink. The fine powder got everywhere in my throat and sinuses, no amount of swallowing, coughing, throat clearing would do a damn thing. Six hours later and I can still smell it in my sinuses.

Never again.

But... I will say the effects kicked in 5x faster than normal even at half my usual dose. It made all that coughing/gagging trauma not all that big a deal actually, kinda like opiates in the hospital.
haha yikes man. I just shake in a protein shaker with water and let it settle for a min to get the foam to calm down then lightly shake it again to get it off the bottom of the shaker. Taste ain’t bad anymore.

but I’m curious about the vodka shot method... seems legit.

When I say micro shaker I mean protein scoop holder.... works perfectly, plus it's easier to take as a shot, then chase it with whatever your drinking. I usually bring this little setup with me to work and its just overall convienent.
269e22e321b81a8ad56abefd54fd5ee7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I made some mixed with orange flavored Metamucil.The Metamucil is so tart it almost kills off the taste of the kratom.

Never again.

I've been tossing and washing kratom for years and rarely have a problem. If you try it again, take a drink of water first to lubricate your throat.

Anyone like the white strains? I grabbed the Old Forrest White Hulu instead of the White Vein Borneo. I'm finding the OF white hulu doesn't peak as high as the WVB but seems to last a bit longer. I like that it hangs on longer but also enjoy the focus I get with the borneo.

Last 24 hours of the straightupkratom sale
https://straightupkratom.com/
cyber25 for 25% off
Never tried toss and wash but a shot of Gin and some OJ is a great combo in the evening.

I cant toss and wash.. I know many who do but i am not one....lol it will come out my nose , and mouth in a cloud of smoke.. Until im on the gloor gagging... Hahaha..
I just mix it with small amounts of liquid 4-6oz. Perfect..

I cant toss and wash.. I know many who do but i am not one....lol it will come out my nose , and mouth in a cloud of smoke.. Until im on the gloor gagging... Hahaha..
I just mix it with small amounts of liquid 4-6oz. Perfect..

Yes it will! Unless done with discipline, apparently... I gotta try it again w/ HFO's advice and see if it doesn't kill me.

The upside to the cloud of smoke in your sinuses, as I mentioned, is that it absorbs FAST. You're high in 3 minutes. Very unlike normal kratom absorption.

Yes it will! Unless done with discipline, apparently... I gotta try it again w/ HFO's advice and see if it doesn't kill me.

The upside to the cloud of smoke in your sinuses, as I mentioned, is that it absorbs FAST. You're high in 3 minutes. Very unlike normal kratom absorption.
Let us know how it works out second time around..

Is there any kratom source for EU?You guys made me wanna try this :)

Try it on an empty burner and use grapefruit juice ~ OD

I hate that shit but will try your advice anyway, lol. This is toss & wash too? I could see that kicking in much faster than my normal coffee or protein shake methods.

Yes - " toss n wash " - have your coffee right after - will hit hard ~ Luck-OD

Get Shredded!
Well, chocolate malt.... can we get a full “toss and wash” report ? Lol

OD, I’m gonna have to give the grapefruit idea a try. I’ve read tie and time again orals are absorbed fasted with gf juice... if that’s in fact true then it’s time to buy some and give it a go with both my anavar and kratom

Well, chocolate malt.... can we get a full “toss and wash” report ? Lol

OD, I’m gonna have to give the grapefruit idea a try. I’ve read tie and time again orals are absorbed fasted with gf juice... if that’s in fact true then it’s time to buy some and give it a go with both my anavar and kratom

Grapefruit definitely magnifies and/or prolongs the effects of some drugs, some sort of P450 liver enzyme interference or such. Very drug-specific however. But the effect can be enormous, such that many drug inserts warn against drinking any at all.

Yeah I gotta do this, just been gun-shy since last explosive green cloud sinus episode.

I scoop it dump it in mouth walk thru the house let the dogs out, look for the cup I was using because I don't wanna do more dishes grab some water from the insanely slow water filter and swallow it. I don't think it's bad at all.
Edit. I've been using g.s.e and it definitely amplifies drugs. When I take niacin my BP drops a considerable amount.
Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Last edited:
just put it in capsules, i do not know why people make it so complicated. it takes a few seconds to put in a cap and zero taste.

just put it in capsules, i do not know why people make it so complicated. it takes a few seconds to put in a cap and zero taste.

Tried that long ago. How much goes into a single jumbo capsule? About... 0.3g? Yeah, a shit ton of capsuling just for a single day of dosing. I gave up. Rather have sinus kratom explosions tbh, lol.

62cc97b072b2ab23a9df2a4c1da3473d.jpg

Just got this today

I just scoop it into my mouth, hold my breath so it doesnt get displaced. Then put water in my mouth and swish it around and swallow. I am so used to the taste that it doesnt bother me. If it is stuck places, I just take more water and swish more.

I usually only ever do this with up to maybe 4 grams. Too much powder and it for sure wouldnt work.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Tried that long ago. How much goes into a single jumbo capsule? About... 0.3g? Yeah, a shit ton of capsuling just for a single day of dosing. I gave up. Rather have sinus kratom explosions tbh, lol.
I only capped it once and I used 00. It was about 500mg per capsule give or take.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back