• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question about PIP experience?

Tyson911

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi there,

I'm kinda new to needles. In fact had needle phobia for as long as I can remember up until about a month ago. I started taking Deca and Boldonone shots. 300mg of Deca on Thursdays, 300mg of EQ on Saturdays. Just finished my 7th shot. All have been in the glute so far. First shot of Deca was not bad. Had some PIP for a couple of days but no worse then a visit to a doctor. I had taken 5 shots, 4 in the right cheek and 1 in the left with no problems. I'm right handed so it's easier to do the right one plus I had neck surgery not too long ago so I still have a problem turning my head far enough. Anyways on the 6 shot is when problems occurred. I got a hard lump inside my cheek. It didn't hurt more then usual but when a ran my hand over it I could feel it. It felt like a huge knot but wasn't red or protruding. I also didn't notice it until 2 days after the shot. I swap needles and keep everything sanitized to the best of my knowledge.

Anyways I might have an idea why but not sure. I took the EQ shot a day earlier, day after the shot of Deca near the same area and I think I gunned it in a little quicker then usually. I don't know maybe that caused some abscess in the muscle. I held a zip lock bag of hot water to it and massaged it frequently. A week later it seems to be subsiding. I have read that heating up the oil before shooting helps so this is what I did for the 7th shot. I also chose the left side trying to avoid the lump. Not very good with the left hand and I think I went a little too low also. Went in as usual but a little shaky. This time warm oil and took my time putting it in maybe a little too long. When I pulled it out blood ran down my cheek. Not a lot but I haven't had more then a drop come out up to this point. It stopped after placing a paper towel on for about a minute. I'm wondering if I didn't aspirate enough. I pulled back a little and a little less then usually but I'm not very clear on what is too little or too much. Anyways I don't think I hit a vain but possibly a nerve. I didn't feel anything until a few minutes after the shot. All of the sodden my leg and foot started to go numb. I took the shot last night and my leg has been kinda numb since then and my foot feels like I'm walking on needles. My whole cheek hurt also.

Am I being paranoid at this point or should I be concerned? What are the chances I hit the sciatic nerve or something and if so whats the best and worst case scenarios? Is this common because it seems to be when you are searching for it or is it just a part of the game kinda like no pain no gain type of thing just suck it up and it will pass. What are some of your experiences?

By the way I am using a 23g 1" needle. I'm not very big about 170lb.

Thanks in advance.

You are injecting too frequently in the same area. You should never inject the same muscle two days in a row, and if you are injecting twice a week, you absolutely must alternate between left and right glutes. Hitting the same area too frequently is asking for trouble.

Unrelated question: are you running testosterone as well? Or are you just using deca and eq?

Well that's another story. The Test got held up so I've been running almost 4 weeks on Deca and EQ. It should be here any day now. I'm running a 12 week cycle and hoping this doesn't screw things up for me. So far with the help of HCGenerate I haven't had any problems except of course with the last two shots.

What GS said ^^

Well that's another story. The Test got held up so I've been running almost 4 weeks on Deca and EQ. It should be here any day now. I'm running a 12 week cycle and hoping this doesn't screw things up for me. So far with the help of HCGenerate I haven't had any problems except of course with the last two shots.

wow bro. All I can say is that deca if legit has to have you shut down, im surprised youur feeling well without the added Test, Id add it quick. Not to sound like a dick but it probley wasnt a good idea to run without your test base

Back