• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wondering about Tren

goatfishtwo

Amateur NPC Bodybuilder
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I keep reading things that make me think that tren is like a godsend to bodybuilders. I've read its profile in numerous places but I wanted to hear from people who have used it and I wanna hear what sorts of results you guys had on it. I wanna use it at some point and I was curious as to what I can expect from it. The positive as opposed to the negative. I know about the lack of sleep, night sweats, aggression, etc..

i loved it,got rock hard but still kept that real full look.vasculatory was real good also but it was hard to control the aggression.i ran a low dose of test and high tren,but some people run the opposite.hope this helps in your decision.

Tren

Tren is an amazing beast. With solid diet and training you can expect amazing strength ,and lean muscle gains. The sides can be rugged for some. The first time I ran it I couldnt understand why I wasnt gaining weight at first but it was because I was dropping fat at an equal rate of gaining muscle. This last time between problems in my personal life along with a high tren dose the anxiety became to much and I eventually came off. For your first run Id go with tren ace so if the sides are to much you can get out quickly. One other thing to consider is that if you can stick it out atleast for me the sides tend to die down after a bit. If you have preexisting emotional issues I would recommend staying away from it completely because it seems to exacerbate these issues. If you can handle the sides you will fucking love the results.

^^^Well said. My first time running Tren I ran ace @37.5mg daily and had amazing results. I would definitely start low and work your way up from there. 400mgs a week is my sweet spot.

I love it!! I also love it bc im not really prone to any sides from it. It makes me more emotional than aggressive lol the results are amazing tho!

Once I see how I respond to other things I'll decide if I'm gonna run tren or not. What's the most weight gain you guys have ever experienced on it?

Once I see how I respond to other things I'll decide if I'm gonna run tren or not. What's the most weight gain you guys have ever experienced on it?
It's one of the best injectable bulkers there is.
In a nutshell, it's almost what uneducated people think all AAS is. It'll make you angry and give you stupid side effects, but you'll get big and vascular.

It's one of the best injectable bulkers there is.
In a nutshell, it's almost what uneducated people think all AAS is. It'll make you angry and give you stupid side effects, but you'll get big and vascular.

Yeah I want the gains from it but I'm really worried about the sides. I wouldn't describe myself as a violent person but I do have a little Irish temper on me and I just don't wanna fly off the handle and do something stupid while I'm taking it. I'll probably never do it but I guess it'll linger in my mind.

Run it a few times, I've always run test significantly higher than tren, for example my last cycle was 600mg Test + 350mg Tren

I've exeprinced:
-vivid dreams
-nigh sweats
-random sweats in general (I would be sitting down in an office and dripping sweat for 20 minutes at a time)
-increased aggression, I am not a violent person, I understand the consequences of aggressive behaviour. I can control myself and avoid any physical contact. I couldn't do it on tren though, things would escalate so quickly, one thing would lead to another and next thing I know I am grabbing someone by his throat. Lucky I was always able to resist the urge to throw a punch thought.
-hair loss, It ate my hair at the same rate as 50mg of dbol (on of the reasons why I stay clear of dbol). Finasteride and Nizoral did not help. I had an 'ichy scalp' even 3 weeks after my last shot of Tren A.
-Each time my body weight would stay the same or I would put on odd 3kg. However I'd loose some fat at the same time and look harder, vascular and noticeably bigger, especially when carb loaded.

I've heard of people having good results when running tren higher than test, so despite all the side effects I've experienced I just started the following cycle.

0,1 DNP 700mg ed
1-6 250mg Sust + 420mg Tri-Tren
7,8 540mg Tri-Tren

The only sides I'm currently having from tren A at 100mg aw is trouble sleeping. For the past week I've only been able to sleep for 6 hours a night tops. That was until last night that I smoke some good weed and rally relaxed me and slept 8 hours straight :clapping: the other side is aggression. But since I already know what to expect from it I try my best to control anger. See when you know the possible sides of the compound before u use it, is better to manage. Is all psychological. But that's just me!

IML Gear Cream!
I totally forgot about the insomnia, I only get 4-6 hours of sleep each night while on tren
I've also experienced a shortness of breath (I was unable to do any cardio while on cycle)
And by week 4 my blood pressure goes through the roof (i didn't run any orals that could casue hight bp, just test and tren)

The only sides I'm currently having from tren A at 100mg aw is trouble sleeping. For the past week I've only been able to sleep for 6 hours a night tops. That was until last night that I smoke some good weed and rally relaxed me and slept 8 hours straight :clapping: the other side is aggression. But since I already know what to expect from it I try my best to control anger. See when you know the possible sides of the compound before u use it, is better to manage. Is all psychological. But that's just me!

I'm assuming you meant to say that your running 100mg ED and not AW. If your having trouble sleeping and that much trouble with your aggression at 100mg a week you just scared the shit out of this guy!!!!

Eh I'm afraid I won't be able to control my anger if I do it. I don't think the pros would outweigh the cons.

If your having trouble sleeping and that much trouble with your aggression at 100mg a week you just scared the shit out of this guy!!!!

:roflmao: Hillarious!

Just bumped up from 100mg to 150mg EOD. Currently no sides except my cardio suffers as I get winded much easier. Looking forward to the crazy dreams though. Caution regarding one major side affect: The girls love it as much as I do - be careful!

tren= great drug, used properly and you will have results that are unspeakable. Yes it impacts your cardio, but it is worth it. anger issues...hmmm not for me but for many yes. Insomnia yes but not for me... for many yes. DO NOT EAT CARBS BEFORE BED! you wont sweat as much and you will sleep better. Dropping cardio is a no no for me. Why you ask. well 1. it aids in the fat loss! 2. it helps to subside the sides all together. Fuck it! remember your a beast! are you gonna let a treadmill beat you? are you a pussy?... And for my last side effect which i have no control over is my sex drive. I am a fucking fuck machine. All I wanna do is eat pussy, fuck pussy, and swim in pussy...

current tren run is at 600mg a week

Eh I'm afraid I won't be able to control my anger if I do it. I don't think the pros would outweigh the cons.

Love tren it really gave me a different look, and I never had any anger problems even at 700mg aweek

THIS IS A GENERAL COMMENT!

I really would like to see some stats/pics of this guys on this board that talk about running high does of tren. I know personaly i have been playing with it for 10+ years and worked my way up. however I am also 255pds at 6ft....

THIS IS A GENERAL COMMENT!

I really would like to see some stats/pics of this guys on this board that talk about running high does of tren. I know personaly i have been playing with it for 10+ years and worked my way up. however I am also 255pds at 6ft....
This was taken after my last 4 weeks of prep I did 700mg for those 4 weeks
stats; 5'10
weight in pic: 178
age 48
563986_479357142092432_736494519_n.jpg

tren= great drug, used properly and you will have results that are unspeakable. Yes it impacts your cardio, but it is worth it. anger issues...hmmm not for me but for many yes. Insomnia yes but not for me... for many yes. DO NOT EAT CARBS BEFORE BED! you wont sweat as much and you will sleep better. Dropping cardio is a no no for me. Why you ask. well 1. it aids in the fat loss! 2. it helps to subside the sides all together. Fuck it! remember your a beast! are you gonna let a treadmill beat you? are you a pussy?... And for my last side effect which i have no control over is my sex drive. I am a fucking fuck machine. All I wanna do is eat pussy, fuck pussy, and swim in pussy...

Comments like this make me want to run tren lol. Then ill read others and be like nahhhh

I'm assuming you meant to say that your running 100mg ED and not AW. If your having trouble sleeping and that much trouble with your aggression at 100mg a week you just scared the shit out of this guy!!!!

Lmao! Sorry. I meant to say ED. :roflmao: got me really good.

Lmao!

This was taken after my last 4 weeks of prep I did 700mg for those 4 weeks
stats; 5'10
weight in pic: 178
age 48

Ripped. Do people throw up when you go into wal mart?

Ripped. Do people throw up when you go into wal mart?

No but I almost have going to walmart is like going to another planet, planet of the obese people its pretty disgusting, I even see alot of fat kids you hardly ever saw a fat kid when I was growing up

No but I almost have going to walmart is like going to another planet, planet of the obese people its pretty disgusting, I even see alot of fat kids you hardly ever saw a fat kid when I was growing up

No more natural selection.

Makes us weak.

Your ok in my book. :clapping::clapping:

Yeah. Tell me about it. Used to work at Walmart and oh my god those fat people were some of the rudest ass holes I've ever had to deal with. Then the lazy people in the scooters. Half the time I wanted to be like "hey you know what's a cure for fatness? Walking around."

Back