• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Labs that test peptides?

bryan29

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is there any labs thar test peptides?

I have some CJC 1295 DAC that appears to be bunk.

I think the way that users do their testing is by using the product and having blood work done to see what it does to their values.

Blood work is only useful as a tool for individuals to see where they stand. A legitimate lab can never use this method to verify their products. Unfortunately, these days, the research chem companies don't provide much documentation on the purity/composition of their products. It's an unregulated industry, so they aren't required to verify anything. In theory, every company that sells peptides should be using mass spectrometry or spectrophotometry to make sure their compounds are correct, but I suspect few do because of the cost associated. Researchstop.com used to send a quality verification sheet with every order, but they don't anymore.

This is the inherent risk to using peptides or compounds "intended for research purposes ( not for human use)"

why is it that you think its bunk?

why is it that you think its bunk?

I get no positive effects or side effects. Even at 3mg, I got nothing.

I was using another brand of the dac and my body would always get that hot flushing feeling right after I took it. I would get amazing pumps from it and my muscles stayed full all the time.
A sponsor from another board had a big sale on 5mg vials......I bought 15 vials....... :( Its not looking good as of now. I think my stuff is bad.

I even contacted the sponsor I bought it from. They told me they would refund my money if I got it tested and found there was no dac in it. argghh!

hmmmm are you running it with ghrp? sounds like they dont want to refund you bro, thats why theyre making it hard on you. cut your losses and get a good source. PM me after you get your posts past ten and i can see what i can do for you.

I just realized my post made it sound like there are no good research chem companies out there. That is absolutely not the case. There are several that carry correct, efficacious products, but you have to find the right one. This board has several, and a little research will point you in the right direction,

Back