• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Caber?

Metalhead

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I see a few people using caber on cycle. I get that it for anti e applications, am I right? If so how does it differ from adex or nolva?

Caber is used to lower Prolactin which can induce gyno. Another substance which is used in Cabers stead is Prami, but usually has harsher sides. Generally you only need to use caber on a tren or deca cycle.

thanks for the info Slider, I was looking into incorporating caber in an up coming tren cycle.

thanks for the info Slider, I was looking into incorporating caber in an up coming tren cycle.

You'll definitely want caber for while on tren. Average dose is .5mg/twice a week. I personally just take it ever other three days.

You'll definitely want caber for while on tren. Average dose is .5mg/twice a week. I personally just take it ever other three days.

This works well for me on tren

The bros above are all correct. If you're curious, you should google cabergoline and look up what a dopamine agonist is. It's a very interesting class of drugs.

The bros above are all correct. If you're curious, you should google cabergoline and look up what a dopamine agonist is. It's a very interesting class of drugs.
I Will, thanks for the info.

Back