• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Black Friday sale?

Is a sale in the works L?
I've been waiting patiently myself to see if GC has something in the works. I saw that 2 other sponsors on here I've used are having sales, but I'm really wanting to order from GC this go round.

Hoping they do have something!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Damn my GC amigos...... they just had an almost 2 month sale end a couple weeks ago..... I ordered twice during that time....lol. I would order again if he does do another though....:)

Its Balck Friday

Or for Gear Church, its Black Sabbath Friday

I was hoping for the same thing so I asked and they said no black Friday sale...
:(

anyone wanna wait until december 2nd? It's coming but black friday never works for me lol....to much family stuff to start on friday :)

have a great thanksgiving guys and either myself or ldog will post up this weekend about it.

fuaaaark

Anyone wanna wait until December 2nd? It's coming but black Friday never works for me lol....to much family stuff to start on Friday :)

Have a great Thanksgiving guys and either myself or ldog will post up this weekend about it.
I can wait! Thank you sir

IML Gear Cream!
I finally freakin remembered the slogan I came up with for you guys way back when you started out. Gotta make some shirts! I have a buddy who does that for a living, I may see if he will print me one.

"Forgive me father for I have pinned"

love it💪

I finally freakin remembered the slogan I came up with for you guys way back when you started out. Gotta make some shirts! I have a buddy who does that for a living, I may see if he will print me one.

Yes sir...I'll never forget that lol...Saw that and felt it was right to ask if I could use because what could possibly be better? Nothing :)

I was hoping for a sale, gc never disappoints will be patient let’s gooooo

Yes sir...I'll never forget that lol...Saw that and felt it was right to ask if I could use because what could possibly be better? Nothing :)
I'll never forget the double base you sent me for it. Wowzers! I can still taste it! And the cough...knocked my ass to the floor. Worth it of course!

Anyone wanna wait until December 2nd? It's coming but black Friday never works for me lol....to much family stuff to start on Friday :)

Have a great Thanksgiving guys and either myself or ldog will post up this weekend about it.
"I've been patiently waiting for some gear to explode on
You can stunt if you want and your ass will get rolled on"

-50 cent

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Its a special nectar for sure.

I'll never forget the double base you sent me for it. Wowzers! I can still taste it! And the cough...knocked my ass to the floor. Worth it of course!

Send me a pm and I’ll provide instructions.

QUOTE=big_boy808;1626531]How to get a list with prices.[/QUOTE]

Back