• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

Sust 250 or 500?

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone tried a recent batch of the Sust 250 or 500? 500 mg seems pretty high mg/ml.

Whats the PIP level?

Thanks!

Has anyone tried a recent batch of the Sust 250 or 500? 500 mg seems pretty high mg/ml.

Whats the PIP level?

Thanks!
The 250 is fine. Little to no PIP. The 500....there's some bite. I won't BS you. I'm extremely acclimated to EP products having used them for several years so I get virtually no PIP from anything at a reasonable concentration (with the exception of water based injectables). Having said that, the high concentration blends, T400, and Sust 500 all leave me with some decent PIP. Nothing I would consider unbearable, but I'd be lying if I didn't have a tender spot for a few days.

If you've ever used Sust 500 from anyone else I'm confident you will find that ours is very mild in comparison when it comes to PIP. You'll get PIP for sure, but our guys got the recipe down making it not too bad.

This probably won't help you much because it's not the recent batch, but I used the 250 in October of 2018, as always I responded slight pip and fierce acne from the test blend.. no bloods to validate anything,but the typical unwanted side effects from the test blend were there.

A few years prior I used the 500, it was a bit much and the pip greatly affected my range of motion, this is another reason why I don't use high doses cocktails.

I ended up giving the 500 away to my buddy and he said he experienced a bit of pip, but nothing debilitating, but on the flip side I can never get a straight answer from this guy anyway cuz he doesn't complain about anything.. he's just a brute, and I guess it makes me a pussy..

Thanks for the info, I'll leave the sust 500 for the younger guys =)

Next time I think I will take sust 500 and add good test iso.

1/2 ml of sust 500 + 1 ml isoโ€ฆ so I invented my 350 new blend test :D

Pretty much everything over 350-400mg concentration has some bite to it. You can easily cut down the total hormone concentration, and in turn the bite or pip by simply adding other less concentrated gear to your barrel.

1cc Test 500 = 500mg of hormone per mL
1cc of Test 500, Tren 200, and Mast 200 totals to 900mg in the barrel, but the concentration per mL is cut down to 300. That pretty much eliminates the pain associated with the higher concentrated test.

I have like 200cc Test 500 brewed with mig. I mix it with my Test blend 250. I do 12.5iu (62.5mg) T500 and 25iu (62.5mg) of my Test Blend twice per week cruising. And since it's such a miniscule amount, 37.5iu (3/8 of a cc or mL), it's easily and painlessly used subq.

my choice

Nice I brew a 250 blend of 100 cyp/75 phenylprop/50 base/25 ace

Subtracting the weight of the esters it's just about 200mg on the mark.

Last edited:
Pretty much everything over 350-400mg concentration has some bite to it. You can easily cut down the total hormone concentration, and in turn the bite or pip by simply adding other less concentrated gear to your barrel.

1cc Test 500 = 500mg of hormone per mL
1cc of Test 500, Tren 200, and Mast 200 totals to 900mg in the barrel, but the concentration per mL is cut down to 300. That pretty much eliminates the pain associated with the higher concentrated test.
This method works to an extent, however most of the pain cause by highly concentrated compounds is from the solvents and less so from the hormone itself. It's definitely a combination but the biggest cause of trauma is due to the extra solvents used in the solution to keep the high concentration of hormones dissolved in the solution. BA and BB will cause trauma and inflammation for sure.

IML Gear Cream!
This method works to an extent, however most of the pain cause by highly concentrated compounds is from the solvents and less so from the hormone itself. It's definitely a combination but the biggest cause of trauma is due to the extra solvents used in the solution to keep the high concentration of hormones dissolved in the solution. BA and BB will cause trauma and inflammation for sure.

Like you said not only will it cause a localized immune response, it can also be a huge contributor to why people feel more flu-like symptoms.. solvent at high concentrations can bring on a temporary onset of a slight fever or even symptoms that duplicate it..
This is why you'll hear often guys feeling flu like symptoms when they are running high dosages of multiple compounds, they forget the realize the amount of solvents their body is metabolizing..

Like you said not only will it cause a localized immune response, it can also be a huge contributor to why people feel more flu-like symptoms.. solvent at high concentrations can bring on a temporary onset of a slight fever or even symptoms that duplicate it..
This is why you'll hear often guys feeling flu like symptoms when they are running high dosages of multiple compounds, they forget the realize the amount of solvents their body is metabolizing..
โ€‹Exactly. My guess is that it's an immune response. Your body fighting off the foreign entity.

Most everyone says itโ€™s horrible pip but I did a couple bottles of sust 500 a couple months ago and never had any

Most everyone says itโ€™s horrible pip but I did a couple bottles of sust 500 a couple months ago and never had any
its true, some guys have no issues, yet others can't go anywhere near it...

Thats just heck of a lot of test. I like to stay at 300 range with my test during bulk or cut. Usually inject the 250 about 75mg four times a week.

Back