• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ultimate wat to prevent gyno

dutchmaster454

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
this is the precaution i am going to take from now on when cycling. as long as there is no 19nors in the cycle i highly advise this if you are sensitive to gyno.

throughout cycle take

adex .5-1mg EOD
nolvadex- 10mg ed or eod

this helps even when running dbol and other high estrogen converting compounds. the nolva will not reduce bloat , leave that to the adex. the adex will reduce high levels of estrogen circulating in the blood stream and the nolva will block the sites , especially on your nips. being there as almost like a final line of defense if the adex doesn't reduce levels enough, the nolva wont let it cause gyno. people say wait till symptoms show up but from personal experience it is kinda late by then. you dont want your nips used to that feeling of being stimulated at all. i havent tried this yet but wanted to share. im sure people have already tried this a lot but i just decided that since i just had gyno surgery i dont want it again and will use this method. also im just bored and posting . lol

There is a well known member here that runs the adex/nolva combo just like you plan on doing. I have learned a lot from this guy the past two years, and he never had a problem with gyno.

I have gyno in one nipple running xtane/nolva and it isn't getting worse or better. Thinking im going to have to get letro

Back