• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for a good Raw source

Serotene

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Use purple panda for a long time they went to shit then use private Raws. After sending them multiple emails over four days and then trying to contact them on their sub forum they have not responded. To say that this is not confidence inspiring is an understatement sources go through so much trouble to establish credibility and then they fall off the planet it does not make sense.

is there a good Raw source that has their shit together?

any thoughtful advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I'm experiencing very good communication with the Alliance however their prices are way more than what I'm used to paying. I know their domestic but dang they are pricey

Check out ironlion

IronLion, and even HuPharma, but contact them on Wickr, not email.

Hard to say, some are consistent, then boom inconsistent. Heard great things about alliance and hup then heard opposites. Alliance is gonna be losing up shop soon due to some issues in China.

IML Gear Cream!
Last year, I would vouch for Alliance Raws. But not anymore. I would avoid alliance raws like the black plague if you care about your Safety... They also screwed me out of thousands of dollars for their mistake and dry snitched me out to a legal company. They screwed me over so bad I dont even have an address currently to receive anything because My drop is afraid to go to the po box since they dry snitched on it. Sure the quality they have is legit from the tests i have done on their domestic warehouse when i needed stuff in a pinch when my main international raw source was out of stock but the prices are overpriced and manipulate you knowing you need it if you are ordering domestic.

I delt with a rep "Sibel" from Alliance Raws. (Not the rep on this forum.. By the way)

I had placed a raw order from their domestic warehouse. I put my address in a link that once you open it, you cant view it anymore. Sibel shippped it to my drop's old address that was maybe 3 months old(different city) and then claimed i gave that address to her.(When I didnt. I know damn well my drop's address and also have no emails of the old address which makes it impossible for me to even give it to her) Despite that address she shipped it to is not located in any of my emails which makes it 100% impossible for me to give it to her. I tell her this is bs i didnt give you that address, i know what my address is and also only have 1 address saved in my email. She then proceeds to email the legal company asking if xxx was the address in the one time view link or xxx address. With her Steriod Email and steriod raws signature in the bottom of it. I tell her wtf? why did you email a legal company from your alliance raws email. Then she tells me not to worry, this company cares about privacy. wtf?

So im basically screwed out of thousands of dollars and i no longer can use the po box due to her emailing a company of my address with steriod raws signature in the bottom. As if i am going to risk the legal company not showing good faith and reporting her email with my drop's address to the feds.
I know 100% that i gave her the correct address because i know my drop address is a different city and remember triple checking it. Also, the old address was deleted from my emails. The only address that I have saved is the person's new address.

I also told this story to a friend in the UK. he told me alliance raws also shipped to his old address that he gave them. So apparently this isnt the first time.

They save your information(which is why they shipped to an address of mine 3 months old.) And they are very very very greedy with their overpriced raws and will not admit to their mistakes so they can gain more money. Even if they are in the wrong. If they can get away with it they will.

Sure I can open a dispute but I have no evidence as the address was in the 1 time view link. So I know I have no recourse. It is just my word against theirs. All I can do at the point is share my story to warn others about their overpriced raws and complete disregard to safety.

Especially with how things are going in china, if these guys go down, they have all your information. Maybe they are saving it in case things go wrong they have some bargaining chips with the feds... be very careful with them...

There are many raw companies, no reason to go with alliance raws.They have a file with all your order's and addresses hence why they used an address 3 months old of mine. And also my friend that i told this story to said they shipped to an old address of his as well. Im sure alliance raws can vouch for this story.

If there was even a small chance i gave them the old address I would own up to the possibility that a mistake could have been made. But i went through several pages of my emails , and the old address does not exist in my emails therefore impossible for me to give it to her. Thats how i know 100% she has addresses saved and got it mixed up since the name was the same.

So if you do go with alliance raws, atleast make sure you are not dealing with the rep "Sibel"

Last year, I would vouch for Alliance Raws. But not anymore. I would avoid alliance raws like the black plague if you care about your Safety... They also screwed me out of thousands of dollars for their mistake and dry snitched me out to a legal company. They screwed me over so bad I dont even have an address currently to receive anything because My drop is afraid to go to the po box since they dry snitched on it. Sure the quality they have is legit from the tests i have done on their domestic warehouse when i needed stuff in a pinch when my main international raw source was out of stock but the prices are overpriced and manipulate you knowing you need it if you are ordering domestic.

I delt with a rep "Sibel" from Alliance Raws. (Not the rep on this forum.. By the way)

I had placed a raw order from their domestic warehouse. I put my address in a link that once you open it, you cant view it anymore. Sibel shippped it to my drop's old address that was maybe 3 months old(different city) and then claimed i gave that address to her.(When I didnt. I know damn well my drop's address and also have no emails of the old address which makes it impossible for me to even give it to her) Despite that address she shipped it to is not located in any of my emails which makes it 100% impossible for me to give it to her. I tell her this is bs i didnt give you that address, i know what my address is and also only have 1 address saved in my email. She then proceeds to email the legal company asking if xxx was the address in the one time view link or xxx address. With her Steriod Email and steriod raws signature in the bottom of it. I tell her wtf? why did you email a legal company from your alliance raws email. Then she tells me not to worry, this company cares about privacy. wtf?

So im basically screwed out of thousands of dollars and i no longer can use the po box due to her emailing a company of my address with steriod raws signature in the bottom. As if i am going to risk the legal company not showing good faith and reporting her email with my drop's address to the feds.
I know 100% that i gave her the correct address because i know my drop address is a different city and remember triple checking it. Also, the old address was deleted from my emails. The only address that I have saved is the person's new address.

I also told this story to a friend in the UK. he told me alliance raws also shipped to his old address that he gave them. So apparently this isnt the first time.

They save your information(which is why they shipped to an address of mine 3 months old.) And they are very very very greedy with their overpriced raws and will not admit to their mistakes so they can gain more money. Even if they are in the wrong. If they can get away with it they will.

Sure I can open a dispute but I have no evidence as the address was in the 1 time view link. So I know I have no recourse. It is just my word against theirs. All I can do at the point is share my story to warn others about their overpriced raws and complete disregard to safety.

Especially with how things are going in china, if these guys go down, they have all your information. Maybe they are saving it in case things go wrong they have some bargaining chips with the feds... be very careful with them...

There are many raw companies, no reason to go with alliance raws.They have a file with all your order's and addresses hence why they used an address 3 months old of mine. And also my friend that i told this story to said they shipped to an old address of his as well. Im sure alliance raws can vouch for this story.

If there was even a small chance i gave them the old address I would own up to the possibility that a mistake could have been made. But i went through several pages of my emails , and the old address does not exist in my emails therefore impossible for me to give it to her. Thats how i know 100% she has addresses saved and got it mixed up since the name was the same.

So if you do go with alliance raws, atleast make sure you are not dealing with the rep "Sibel"

Jpal, Sorry to know it, I just heard the story between you and Sibel in the last two days. I am not sure what's going on with you guys. And I don't know what's her exact quotation for your orders as well. But I Just forwarded the thread to her, she will email you back soon. Hope the problem can be settled down asap between you guys

And Tammy will always here to take good care of her own clients, if who are interested in the items, plz feel free to Email and Wickr me.
Email:Tammy@allianceraws.com
Wickr:Alliancerawstam

Jpal, Sorry to know it, I just heard the story between you and Sibel in the last two days. I am not sure what's going on with you guys. And I don't know what's her exact quotation for your orders as well. But I Just forwarded the thread to her, she will email you back soon. Hope the problem can be settled down asap between you guys

And Tammy will always here to take good care of her own clients, if who are interested in the items, plz feel free to Email and Wickr me.
Wickr:Alliancerawstam[/QUOTE
] Why don’t you help take care of Juice Pal? You think anyone is going to order from you after what he just posted and you confirming you heard about it happening?

Wickr:Alliancerawstam[/QUOTE
] Why don’t you help take care of Juice Pal? You think anyone is going to order from you after what he just posted and you confirming you heard about it happening?

His Rep-Sibel has took care of his business already . They have dealt with each other for about 1 year. Of course I will definitely help him out if Jpal needs. Then plz contact and let me know what I can do for Jpal.

That's what I mean.

Back