• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Acid reflux - Gerd - LPR

Shit no man. I still fight it all the time. Tren and orals really make it worse.

I'm seriously considering making an oral spray solution of BPC-157 to see if it'll help. Apparently it works wonders for ulcers, I'll post the link below. I'm seriously considering trying it out because it's healing the shit out of my elbow

https://www.karger.com/Article/Pdf/338435

2 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar really help Acid Reflux

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL....this is like DeJavu, (sp?)....but I'll reply the same way again. I take these for 14 days straight, (just like the instructions say) and it gives me long lasting results, (usually for about 2 months after I stop taking it on the 15th day). Sometimes it takes a good 24 hours after the very first pill to begin working, (one pill a day) but once it begins working, it's great.....

https://www.cvs.com/shop/prilosec-o...icine-and-acid-reducer-tablets-prodid-1011777

I went down to true HRT for 6 months and 100% of my symptoms disappeared. Never had this issue when I was younger.

HORRIBLE Feeling

This T-BOL is killing me. 80mg a day. I'm considering dropping it so I don't have to suffer every day. The pros are not out weighing the cons. Do you drink soda or carbonated beverages? If so stop drinking them and see if there's a difference. I stopped drinking soda 20 yrs ago and never got reflux again. Not until I started taking AAS ORALS.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

This T-BOL is killing me. 80mg a day. I'm considering dropping it so I don't have to suffer every day. The pros are not out weighing the cons. Do you drink soda or carbonated beverages? If so stop drinking them and see if there's a difference. I stopped drinking soda 20 yrs ago and never got reflux again. Not until I started taking AAS ORALS.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk
Orals and tren fuck me up man. I'm on tren and anavar right now and let me tell you, my stomach is jacked.

I went down to true HRT for 6 months and 100% of my symptoms disappeared. Never had this issue when I was younger.

HORRIBLE Feeling

All part of aging - TRT has to be lower dose - no orals and diet needs to be stellar .On top of this I use the ACV-2 different probiotics that need refrigerated -and one or two other blends that are dry .I rotate the strains . I also use echinacea if it gets really bad - and if I am dumb enough to eat fast food or pop-I use activated charcoal -Luck-OD

Coke , coke is the answer for everything. Ever since I started snorting 50 dollars blaster off hookers asses my gurd has stopped. Bonus no more trimming nasal hair, her crotch rot clear those pesky little hairs ;0. Really wish I knew a answer - D-bol A-bombs etc. fking kill me even with 40mg of Omeprazole.

D-bol A-bombs etc. fking kill me even with 40mg of Omeprazole.
I'm very surprized to hear this^ because it works very good for me, and I'm pretty sure I'm quite a bit older than you are too. Are you taking the Prilosec with food, or on an empty stomach? IDK how much it matters, but I know it says to take it with food

IML Gear Cream!
After trying it in the morning unsuccessfully my doc has me taking it at night before bed. Usually about 2 week mark on D or A-bombs when I get it bad. Believe it or not Tall Deck I'm almost 50 . My friends are messing with saying they are going to have Super Soft B-day party for me. Not sure if you've ever watched TV show Letterkenny, that's where they got the idea. Side note if you have not seen it check it out and give at least two Ep. its some funny ass shit.

About 2 years ago the reflux started slowly...but kept getting worse...and 6 months ago hit got to a boiling point...drinking water burned,and no meds worked...then stomach pain started(red flag)............Super long story ,,,cut short..a simple ultra sound found stones in Gal Blatter....2 years of hell...Had surgery 2 weeks ago,recovery a bit slow due to age and a procedure a week before surgery......BUT, no more reflux,stomach pain..............so f-ing happy....We often and usually always point at orals or Tren causing this,but not all the time..If it is still there after cutting everything out...get checked..!!

This is going to sound crazy, but chewing on a stick of celery kills Reflux. I don't like celery, but when I was lifting many years ago, I would have issues with reflux, I would carry around celery juice with me or mix it in with my protein shakes. It did help, but you have to keep sipping on it. Hope this helps bud!

I been suffering from GERD for a long time then got on omeprazole last month. No issues so far and my gut feels a lot better.

Doc feels that my stomach produces too much acid.

Anyone had sides from omeprazole et al? Gonna try it with a friend suffering badly and Tums ain't doing it, but she's already on a sea of meds. Tracking sides is no small issue.

Anyone had sides from omeprazole et al? Gonna try it with a friend suffering badly and Tums ain't doing it, but she's already on a sea of meds. Tracking sides is no small issue.

To me not really any and 40mg 2x ED works for me.

Pepcid Ac chewable is fast acting and works much better than a tums

Never. Been taking it for years, (but only 14 days at a time). I use 20 mg once daily. By the second day, all symptoms vanish

Get Shredded!

I used lanzoprazole which is basically the same thing as omneprazole, I saw a huge decline in eGFR markers but I abused it for years before I saw the decline in numbers.

Adding a substantial amount of healthy fats and fruit to my existing paleo food plan removed all symptoms of gerd, I’m literally free after years of pain and suffering. Hope she gets better man, gerd sucks

I got headaches on it so stopped taking it, on prescribed pantoprazole now and it seems to work without sides

Thx for all the feedback, excellent stuff. I wound up giving her ranitidine since that's what I have on hand, the omeprazole package is missing somewhere. Seems to have helped quite a bit but she won't take it more than EOD due to stomach issues and nausea paranoia. Can't blame her, never seen someone on such a med soup.

Thx for all the feedback, excellent stuff. I wound up giving her ranitidine since that's what I have on hand, the omeprazole package is missing somewhere. Seems to have helped quite a bit but she won't take it more than EOD due to stomach issues and nausea paranoia. Can't blame her, never seen someone on such a med soup.

Digestive stuff is so hard to figure out. An all out carnivore diet or strict keto diet can really help this stuff though.

Digestive stuff is so hard to figure out. An all out carnivore diet or strict keto diet can really help this stuff though.

I believe it. Similarly, what HFO3 said about fats and fruits has got me thinking about that as well. Processed foods, sugar, refined grains are far more harmful than we fully know... IMO. A quiet long-term catastrophe for the health of nearly everyone.

My friend even mentioned yesterday that she gets no heartburn at all if her diet is clean. That kinda wraps it. Gotta drop all the sugar and boxed crap, but it's immensely addictive.

I believe it. Similarly, what HFO3 said about fats and fruits has got me thinking about that as well. Processed foods, sugar, refined grains are far more harmful than we fully know... IMO. A quiet long-term catastrophe for the health of nearly everyone.

My friend even mentioned yesterday that she gets no heartburn at all if her diet is clean. That kinda wraps it. Gotta drop all the sugar and boxed crap, but it's immensely addictive.

I’m certain my issues would be minimal, well they aren’t horrible, but if I could give up espresso I’d heal the sensitive areas that flair up. We have an espresso bar at home and I’ve been pulling shots for 20 years. Giving it up is like dying for me haha.

I’m certain my issues would be minimal, well they aren’t horrible, but if I could give up espresso I’d heal the sensitive areas that flair up. We have an espresso bar at home and I’ve been pulling shots for 20 years. Giving it up is like dying for me haha.

I now able to enjoy a Starbucks Dark Roast again after taking the Omeprazole. Shit burns going down before and flared up the heartburn.

Coffee is hard to give up...started drinking it at 15 as my mom always made darn good Italian pressed coffee.

I now able to enjoy a Starbucks Dark Roast again after taking the Omeprazole. Shit burns going down before and flared up the heartburn.

Yeah been on it a week again just to get some relief. My issues aren’t constant. I get major ocd when I feel that sharp pain for a second. Hurts on the left side of my abdomen too where the esophagus junction is. Happens when I’ve been eating too much chocolate or espresso. I need to just lay off for a while and let the inflamed tissue chill out. But...I’m addicted! Maybe if I just cut my consumption down that would help. Getting old sucks! Had iron guts till I was 33 and now I’m a mess sometimes.

Yeah been on it a week again just to get some relief. My issues aren’t constant. I get major ocd when I feel that sharp pain for a second. Hurts on the left side of my abdomen too where the esophagus junction is. Happens when I’ve been eating too much chocolate or espresso. I need to just lay off for a while and let the inflamed tissue chill out. But...I’m addicted! Maybe if I just cut my consumption down that would help. Getting old sucks! Had iron guts till I was 33 and now I’m a mess sometimes.

Yes give it a month or two before you go back to those foods you loved so that your esophagus has a chance to heal up. Been using the pills myself for over a month and my esophagus feels so much better now as it's healing nicely. Gave up the spicy foods a while back as well.

Yes give it a month or two before you go back to those foods you loved so that your esophagus has a chance to heal up. Been using the pills myself for over a month and my esophagus feels so much better now as it's healing nicely. Gave up the spicy foods a while back as well.

I think that’s the key. Heal up then slowly introduce foods back in. Also, don’t eat before bed! I suck at that one.

Back