• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Masteron and testosterone question.

Deltrain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am wondering about the relationship between test and masteron. Seems that a lot of people like masteron over tren since the mast isnt as hard on the body. I have seen that people usually like twice as much tren as test. Is testosterone highly recomended while using masteron and if so, how much. How much of the two do you all like?

The best combo would be test, tren, and mast. I suggest keeping test around 250-300, and the tren and mast higher. How high depends on your experience.

Masteron is by far my favorite AAS. Testosterone is always necessary, but lately I've been running Masteron at about twice my testostosterone dose. It has done amazing things for my vascularity, although it does not throw on the mass like other compounds (or higher test) does.

Today:

IMG_20130517_141936_244.jpg

Isnt masteron an estro blocker also?

It's a DHT derivative, which is important because DHT directly inhibits estrogenic activity on tissues. It is possible that it does this by acting as a competitive antagonist to the estrogen receptor or by decreasing estrogen receptor binding. Either way, it has multiple hypothesized mechanisms of action in some tissues. It has also been hypothesized that DHT actually suppresses estrogen’s effects not by inhibition of synthesis of estrogen receptor

Masteron is by far my favorite AAS. Testosterone is always necessary, but lately I've been running Masteron at about twice my testostosterone dose. It has done amazing things for my vascularity, although it does not throw on the mass like other compounds (or higher test) does.

Today:

View attachment 3734

I would say this. I have always ran my masteron at a 2:1 ratio. Both cycles have been 2ml of masteron and 1ml of test EOD. Asmazing results with this.

This is correct!

It's a DHT derivative, which is important because DHT directly inhibits estrogenic activity on tissues. It is possible that it does this by acting as a competitive antagonist to the estrogen receptor or by decreasing estrogen receptor binding. Either way, it has multiple hypothesized mechanisms of action in some tissues. It has also been hypothesized that DHT actually suppresses estrogen’s effects not by inhibition of synthesis of estrogen receptor

Cool. Thanks for the info guys. I have some mast e and mast p. Maybe I will finish this cycle up with one of those

this is what I'm on right now. Mast p and test c. 5 weeks in on a 10 weeks cycle. I've gotten huge and strong as an ox. the only other thing I'm taking is whinny 75 a day with two weeks off in the middle of the cycle. I will say they work great with each other. I got my stuff from A.Y. good luck

IML Gear Cream!

Today:

View attachment 3734

this pic is making me buy some mast next week, lol

GSRacer you've got me sold!!!!!!!! I have been planning next cylce and most all sources have a test prop/mast/tren blend in their line up . plan on running 100 test prop/ 100 mast p /100 tren a eod with 100NPP every 3rd day [for joints] for 8 to 10 weeks. I ever used mast before .Tren has also been my favorite.Always used it with eq and test e but this other blend with mast may give me better results. will be posting new thread with before and after pics.

masteron also i feel like increases the effectiveness of testosterone itself. because i think it lowers SHGB if i am not mistaken ? correct me if im wrong. also pre contest masteron is my favorite drugg. the last 4 weeks of my prep i always drop test to 150mg week, blast masteron to 75mg ed and last week 100mg ed. it really helps bring in the grainy look. people run masteron a lot in off season to help them stay tighter looking and to help with lowering SHGB and some people less gyno prone run it as an AI. , but man if you get your bodyfat down to single digits and THAN throw in mast....holy hell

P.S... Masteron can be pretty androgenic similar to tren. NO NOT COMPARING TREN. Tren is very strong and a god by itself. however it can be similar to tren and give you some nice energy and aggression in the gym due to it being so androgenic at higher dosages.

I think I will give this mast prop a try for the next 2-3 weeks. Do you guys notice if it helps the transition to pct?

I think I will give this mast prop a try for the next 2-3 weeks. Do you guys notice if it helps the transition to pct?

This is why I like running short ethers like prop. You don't have to wait as long before jumping into PCT.

Do the higher doses of Mast increase prolactin as does Tren? Combining the two can put the libido into the basement.

No. masteron is a DHT and does not effect or raise prolactin or progesterone in any way.

This is why I like running short ethers like prop. You don't have to wait as long before jumping into PCT.

I have both mast prop and enanthate (I think). I am late in the cycle and wanted it to kick in asap, that is why I chose the prop. My pct question was mainly concerning the mast not converting to estrogen.

I hate masteron ... mostly because I'm prone to MPB and after I ran it .... it put my DHT into tubo and now I'm having to make sure I handle my hair problem..... nothing ever really effected it (winny, tren, test, etc..) so I never really knew i would have MPB but after masteron it was game on for the hair battle game. But after far and gains and strength I can't hate on it there loved the results just not the hair problem. Now in all honestly it was my own fault for not doing my own reading and seeing how masteron turns into dht in your body and so on.... but to be fair I never har a hair problem before so I wouldn't of even thought it would of mattered regardless.

Get Shredded!
I have never tried mast prop/Enanth or tren.. I want to start off with mast stacking with my test E cycle.

2 questions. How many weeks should I run mast E for.

If im pinning 700 mg of test E every week. What should my masteron dose look like eod? Keep in mind this is my first cycle with mast

I have never tried mast prop/Enanth or tren.. I want to start off with mast stacking with my test E cycle. 2 questions. How many weeks should I run mast E for. If im pinning 700 mg of test E every week. What should my masteron dose look like eod? Keep in mind this is my first cycle with mast
You ever consider 3-amigos from tyrant labs?It's a blend of test P/mast/tren a

Back