• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

3rd Cycle Advice Test E / Tren E?

Burrfoot1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'll make this quick. I'm 33 years old. 5ft 9in and 175lbs. I will be starting my 3rd cycle soon and am thinking about going 500 Test E for 15 weeks and 400 Tren E for 13 weeks followed by Clomid (100 first 3 days, 75, 50, 50, 25) and Aromisin (25, 25, 12.5, 12.5). Does this sound solid? My first two cycles I ran tren at 200 per week...is 400 too much? My last two cycles I got up to about 190lbs but I would LOVE to be 200. Not sure if I can get there. Any advice would be appreciated.

400 isn't too much, but do you havethe option to run Tren A instead of Tren E? being your first run on tren, you don't know if the sides will be a deal-breaker (they are for me btw), and if you are using the enth ester, those sides will linger for an uncomfortably long time after dropping the tren...

I would bump the test up to 750. Tren e at 200 worked good for me with the only sides of night sweats.

Seeing as You've ran Tren before at a low dose, the E ester should be ok, I'm curious of your goals brother? For me Tren yields small yet lean keepable gains and a much harder physique. Depending on your goals Have you considered Deca or EQ?

400 isn't too much, but do you havethe option to run Tren A instead of Tren E? being your first run on tren, you don't know if the sides will be a deal-breaker (they are for me btw), and if you are using the enth ester, those sides will linger for an uncomfortably long time after dropping the tren...

I ran Tren E on both my other cycles at 200/week. Night sweats were a bitch but other than that, no other sides. Assuming of course the backne was from the Test. Maybe I'll go to 750 on the Test. I really wanna see some gains this time around and was disappointed last cycle. Ran 600/ week Cyp and 200/week Tren. Got up to 190lbs but once the water weight and everything evened out, dropped to 175:-/ Kept most of my strength though.

Seeing as You've ran Tren before at a low dose, the E ester should be ok, I'm curious of your goals brother? For me Tren yields small yet lean keepable gains and a much harder physique. Depending on your goals Have you considered Deca or EQ?

I wanna be 200lbs. I've heard some people like Deca but say it can fuck with your erections?

I wanna be 200lbs. I've heard some people like Deca but say it can fuck with your erections?

If memory serves from my readings (so take it with a grain of salt), as long as test is ran with tren, your libido should be good to go.

If memory serves from my readings (so take it with a grain of salt), as long as test is ran with tren, your libido should be good to go.

I never had a problem with Test and Tren but I heard from a couple people that ran Deca and they said Deca gave them issues.

Back