• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

do you think multi vitamins are worth the money

do you take multi vitamins

• yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • yes but I'm sure I dont need them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no I think its a scam

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • no I'm sure I eat enough to cover my daily needs

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I figure with the amount of healthy food BBers eat multi vitamins are not adding any additional benefit, but its extra work for your liver and kidneys to process more pills

I take multis and they are a tad overpriced...but there are deals to be found on them.

No, to multi vitamins, yes to vitamin C gummies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, to multi vitamins, yes to vitamin C gummies

I am absolutely failing reading comprehension today...

multi vitamins aren’t the answer, there was a study posted on this very board that explained that multi vitamins are ineffective because some vitamins cancel others out and some vitamins are dependent on other things being in check
for absorption rates to be effective and such...

but if you are deficient, I think vitamin supplementation can be helpful.

Exactly Most multis sold are full synthetics and our body doesn’t absorb them at all

I take vitamin b complex and I'm not sure that is even doing anything for me. the article stated you can get all you need from a small serving of fruit and vegetables, but its gotta be bad for your kidneys and liver to process those unused chemicals

I eat a cup of fresh fruit with breakfast everyday and 1-2 bananas everyday, the fiber you get from fruit is priceless

I eat a cup of fresh fruit with breakfast everyday and 1-2 bananas everyday, the fiber you get from fruit is priceless

I always have bananas with me, mango with tajin is my favorite snack

Vitamin d is a must for me.

tanning gives you cancer and ain’t no sunshine in the Arctic for 6-8 months outta the year, it seems.
Once I upped my d3 to 10,000iu / day I feel I saw a great response in my immune system. 100% agree with this.

As far as multi's...I've always been a believer. I mean we have to be deficient in SOMETHING right? But after reading this thread and study...I might reconsider that???

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Eat fresh fruit and lots of healthy fats to regulate your vitamins and fiber, keeps you gi on point. You’ll feel great if you do that

I take multivitamins. There is no way I could eat enough fruits and veggies to get everything i need i don't think. Point in fact: Vitamin K2. Thats not in a multi but I take it seperately with d3. Look up k2 and ill bet you at least some of you order it right away.

I take multivitamins. There is no way I could eat enough fruits and veggies to get everything i need i don't think. Point in fact: Vitamin K2. Thats not in a multi but I take it seperately with d3. Look up k2 and ill bet you at least some of you order it right away.

Many of us that have dumped multivitamins do still supplement specific ones like D, magnesium, B6, etc. Even when one of those is in a multi it's usually at an irrelevant dose or a form that isn't readily bioavailable. So screw it.

K2 is interesting. I consume tons of milk and cheese so that might be enough, but apparently the best natural source is rotten soybeans, Japanese style:

Natto_mixed.jpg

I believe everyone should take a multivitamin, everyone! Even if you are a vegan or whatever lifestyle you live.

You can actually get all the vitamins and minerals you need by eating beef, broccoli and nuts.
Kinda like the Chinese joint lunch special...

I think Fish Oil and D3 are more important than a Multi

Get Shredded!
I forgot the brand, but the multi was turning my piss neon yellow, almost green. So now its just D3.

I remember when I first started lifting I was getting the Arnold brand multivitamin packs, oh gawd. Horrible to choke down so many pills every morning.

I forgot the brand, but the multi was turning my piss neon yellow, almost green. So now its just D3.

I remember when I first started lifting I was getting the Arnold brand multivitamin packs, oh gawd. Horrible to choke down so many pills every morning.
thats usually vitamin b

I voted it's a scam, however if the vitamins are derived from natural food sources they are worthwhile, however the majority of multi's on the market are synthetic.
I agree with others I don't think they are absorbed and utilized and they probably put more stress on your liver and kidney's than they're worth.

I voted it's a scam, however if the vitamins are derived from natural food sources they are worthwhile, however the majority of multi's on the market are synthetic.
I agree with others I don't think they are absorbed and utilized and they probably put more stress on your liver and kidney's than they're worth.

This is true ... I used to take all natural vitamins and they were effective. Synthetics are worthless imo

What all natural vitamins did you guys take and/or do you recommend?

Much depends on your age and your health - would vary from one to another .I use many supps and I switch them around depending on the time of year .I also stop taking everything for a week every 3 months -Thanks-OD

None.
Spend the time, energy and money you would spend on vitamins by improving your nutrition.
Theres several responses to this nature - and this is a genuine question and not meant to sound argumentative.

Over and over I've seen statements that claim it is impossible to eat enough fruits and vegetables to fulfill ones daily nutrient needs. Would you guys disagree with this idea then?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back