• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

fearing reoccurrence of gyno after surgery

dutchmaster454

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ok so like the title says i am scared to cycle heavy again. i am a full time NPC competitor just had gyno surgery 5 days ago and am only on trt for the next 2 months. test levels are stable at 987 and estrogen is at 30. anyways the doctor took out 2 huge golfballs from behind my nipples. he said he went all the way down to the muscle tissue and pulled everything out. everything between my muscle fascia and nipple. however said he only left a very small percentage behind the nipple to help with blood supply and nipple support. "all docs do this, even doctor blau said he did this with dave palumbo." now after awhile i am going to need to cycle heavy again but am in fear of this coming back. my chest looks so incredible and i just cant believe how happy i am with the results. when i had the gyno it was so embarrassing and i really dont have the time or money to get it again. deep down i believe my gyno was so bad because since puberty i had crazy puffy nipples and i feel that my gyno just stemmed from having pre existing gyno from puberty years. my hopes are that now that the original glands from puberty are gone, my odds of getting gyno again are slim. however deep down i still am worried. i think i will be ok running androgens and stuff because i will be sure to keep a good AI in my system at all times and even when i ran higher test my puberty gyno didn't flare up bad. but what i am really worried about is Progesterones and HGH because when i ran these compounds with my puberty gyno it aggravated it a lot and caused it to grow like crazy. but like i said, i am hoping since there is now no original puberty gland for it to stem from, it wont be a problem. can anyone here chime in ? i mean i think i am just going to have to cycle Ais year round and throw in Parlodel and dostinex on and off to be safe.

Just avoid compounds that gave you the worst gyno issues or make sure your AI's and caber are legit. I can't see how running test and mast and primo would ever give you any issues though I am sure you like to hop on the tren train from time to time so that presents some concern.

I would be worried about it as well. There is no possible way to keep it from reoccurring?

I can see where you would be scared. There are many BBers though that have gone through this and found a way to cycle and keep any gyno at bay. Look at the pro's that have had the surgery and still use large ammounts of gear. Keep reaching out to others and with some time passing I'm sure you will get your confidence as you learn what you need to do. You are not alone.

he cut out almost the entire gland. you CAN NOT remove the entire thing. yes he removed the entire part that was inflamed and what he could find and poking out, however for a surgeon to remove the entire thing it is almost impossible. shards of gland almost always gets left behind, hence leaving a small risk of reoccurrence. the doctor who is top of the line in new york and did some of the pros gyno even told me that. i did a phone consultation with him but could not afford his prices. he said and i quote, " taking out all traces of the gland is almost impossible because 90% of the time there is still residue of breast tissue left, you cant find what to cut out un till its already swollen and activated". the part that is removed during surgery is an area within the breast that swelled. Hence why ronnie coleman and Johnny jackson had the surgery like 2-3 times and it comes back. because small traces that are left behind got activated again. the Dr actually told me that almost all the pros he knows has had the surgery twice. however he also let it slip and told me there reoccurrence was because there blood work came back with testosterone levels in the upper thousands, some close to the teens in total Ng/l test levels. can you imagine getting blood work and your levels be at 13,000 ng/l. that means they shoot like 5 grams a week. when test gets to high it is almost inevitable to not get gyno no matter what AI. i think i will be ok as long as i am not taking in the GRAMS of test. my comeback cycle i decided is going to be 700week primo, 80 ed anavar, 400 week test, and 25mg ed aromasin. sounds safe to me.

It can come back and probably will. I had gyno surgery 5 years ago after puberty gyno and years of pro hormones and unsupported cycles. It came back in the worst way, one side and trust me I've been very careful with support since then. So this is a probability and I hope I'm wrong, although chances are good I'm right.

There is residual tissue purposefully left so your nipples don't become depressions. Once you have had it you are prone to reoccurrences. You are a NPC competitor so this is your occupational hazard. Sorry to be a downer, but those are the facts.

My only advice is 1) get blood work as often as you can, and figure out what AI works best for you. In my case, I HAVE to use Adex (aromasin just doesn't cut it). 2) Keep a bottle of Letrozole on hand at all times 3) Keep Cabergoline on hand at all times. Use the AI as your first line, and if you notice ANY flare, add the letro immediately and gedt blood work to see if you need to add the caber (if you're on a 19-nor). 4) If no 19 -nor is in the cycle, keep a bottle of tamoxifen on hand to reverse what growth has occurred. I have caught my gyno in t he early small pea-size lump stage several times upped the adex, and then added taomixefen and it worked 100%.

damnit lol yea i just am going to have to face the fact that it can come back. if it does than i will just have to save and get it out again in the future. the price i will pay trying to make it in bodybuilding. lmao. every cycle i run i plan to always take human grade adex or aromasin. if i take a 19nor i plan to add human grade prami or caber as they work best for me. if the gyno ever comes with all of this than it will suck, but i cant live in fear of it.

damnit lol yea i just am going to have to face the fact that it can come back. if it does than i will just have to save and get it out again in the future. the price i will pay trying to make it in bodybuilding. lmao. every cycle i run i plan to always take human grade adex or aromasin. if i take a 19nor i plan to add human grade prami or caber as they work best for me. if the gyno ever comes with all of this than it will suck, but i cant live in fear of it.

Don't forget the nolvadex. There is study after study showing that it is the BEST agent available for actual reversal of gyno tissue growth...but only with a non-prolactin based cyno

IML Gear Cream!
In my medicine cabinet I have adex, nolva, and letro on hand..... I prefer to use low dose letro thru out a test cycle. Despite what you read, it really is hard to squash e2 even with letro. Nolva has been a God send on more then one occasion..... itchy nipples are the first sign for me.

Back