• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Overdose Pharma / Karlskoga

There’s plenty of good sources here no need to look else where bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s plenty of good sources here no need to look else where bro

Yeah I’m sketched out since I can’t find those ugls mentioned anywhere , it’s just that a friend of a friend mentioned these UGLs and I was curious if they’re bunk or good stuff .

I'm assuming it's local gear. Probably either relabeled or semi-finished garbage from China labeled as that and marked up to astronomical prices

Might be tranny piss if you're lucky

Yeah probably. Shits expensive too, $80 per vial for the Overdose pharma and 100 for karlskoga. I’m assuming it’s low quality gear thats been inflated

If they are not a vetted sponsor here why worry about it .If the guy already has some gear from them he can proceed with caution -OD

If they are not a vetted sponsor here why worry about it .If the guy already has some gear from them he can proceed with caution -OD

What do you guys think about Palumbos Test kit ?

What do you guys think about Palumbos Test kit ?

They only test that the compound is in there. Not potency.
Send to lab4tox if you want the real result.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Yeah I’m sketched out since I can’t find those ugls mentioned anywhere , it’s just that a friend of a friend mentioned these UGLs and I was curious if they’re bunk or good stuff .

There's 1000's of guys making kitchen counter gear everywhere in the world.

It's always a flip of a coin unless they're consolidated names on a serious forum like this one.

IML Gear Cream!
If it’s overdosed like the name says than it must be good
35b138a4-9227-494f-a1f7-310749dfac34

Might be spiked with fentanyl for 80 bucks.

be careful with the tranny piss bro, you don’t wanna know those side effects

A friend uses Karlskoga at his practice when he can’t get his preferred brand. In his words “They are shit.”
Another crappy Mexican brand.
And “Overdosed”?!? You do realize overdosing is still an error or at the least, an unquantifiable product that would be impossible to accurately administer.

OP, you seem to continue to be searching for a source, which is pretty bad form on these forums. At least in the way you are doing it. If you don’t plan to do a cycle for a year, recheck then. Sponsors and sources change all the time. Make a list of who is here now and if in a year they are still here, they are pretty much good to go.

A friend uses Karlskoga at his practice when he can’t get his preferred brand. In his words “They are shit.”
Another crappy Mexican brand.
And “Overdosed”?!? You do realize overdosing is still an error or at the least, an unquantifiable product that would be impossible to accurately administer.

OP, you seem to continue to be searching for a source, which is pretty bad form on these forums. At least in the way you are doing it. If you don’t plan to do a cycle for a year, recheck then. Sponsors and sources change all the time. Make a list of who is here now and if in a year they are still here, they are pretty much good to go.

Yeah my bad, I apologize. I’m actually looking at the sponsors on here at the moment .

“Overdose Pharmaceuticals” is the name of the ugl the person mentioned btw.

Yeah my bad, I apologize. I’m actually looking at the sponsors on here at the moment .

“Overdose Pharmaceuticals” is the name of the ugl the person mentioned btw.

No worries. I’m glad you are accepting of advice. It’s a rare thing here sometimes.

They only test that the compound is in there. Not potency.
Send to lab4tox if you want the real result.

This is true those kits he sells from Bill Llewellyn seem almost 20 years outdated fine for his era when roids were legal and the only concern was whether you were buying the real deal that fell off the back of a truck or were you buying the proverbial tranny piss. Times have changed and we now have ugls and the intra web so the biggest concern aside from getting busted by Roscoe is how potent your gear is or how much have they stretched the fabric. His roidtest does not show that. That actually bothers me; dave is a smart business man. He would not be pimping those kits if they were not selling and he does run out of them. So the questions are; who is buying them and for what purpose? The must provide some value in today's environment I am just not sure what.

This is true those kits he sells from Bill Llewellyn seem almost 20 years outdated fine for his era when roids were legal and the only concern was whether you were buying the real deal that fell off the back of a truck or were you buying the proverbial tranny piss. Times have changed and we now have ugls and the intra web so the biggest concern aside from getting busted by Roscoe is how potent your gear is or how much have they stretched the fabric. His roidtest does not show that. That actually bothers me; dave is a smart business man. He would not be pimping those kits if they were not selling and he does run out of them. So the questions are; who is buying them and for what purpose? The must provide some value in today's environment I am just not sure what.
Newbs buy them to feel better lol

Back