• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hcg

TPOTHO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking at using hcg as part of my TRT. Unfortunately, my Dr. Doesn't seem very involved in my TRT and I haven't had blood work in 6 months. I'm getting ready to order my own bloodwork and check my levels. I'm on 200mg EOW, and my levels don't feel right.

My question is. What's the right mix of Bac water to 5000iu HCG, i haven't used it in years and cant find an article on the mixture.

Thanks for any input or articles you can sens my way.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

What I've come with is, if mix 5ml bac water with 5000iu, then 1 ml would be 1000iu, and I can inject 1/2 ml twice a week.

Curious if anyone has tried this or any other protocol while on TRT. . . ?

You can mix it with any amount of Bac Water and do the mix. I highly doubt your hcg will hold 5mL of water unless this is some mega jug I have never seen.

In the smaller more common vials, you simply mix in 1cc of water. This would mean that each 10 dash on a slin pin contains 500iu of HCG. The slin pin should go 10 all the way to 100.

Now if you wanna shoot 1000iu, just fill the slin pin up to the 20. This way you don't have to inject a ton of liquid subQ and if you want less, then just split the difference.

Make sense?

And yes I am on HRT and have done HCG 2x per week for many years. I find it keeps me fuller and have a better libido. Problem is sometimes I do miss my scheduled days bc I get busy and forget.

What I've come with is, if mix 5ml bac water with 5000iu, then 1 ml would be 1000iu, and I can inject 1/2 ml twice a week.

Curious if anyone has tried this or any other protocol while on TRT. . . ?

5ml Bac with 5000iu = 1ml 1,000iu

Cut that in half

2.5ml Bac with 5000iu = .5ml 1,000iu

Most likely your bottle wont hold 5ml but it will hold 2.5ml. This is the way I do it. And .25ml would be 500iu so I would do that twice a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate it fellas. I guess less liquid SQ injections would make sense.

Appreciate it fellas. I guess less liquid SQ injections would make sense.

And more convenient. Annoying to keep transferring it to a bigger vial.

No problem. If you get confused just ask, all of us will help ya out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back