PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks

WetStuffRedStuff
11-11-2019, 07:33 PM
So Im sure many of you know about the situation over in the DQ sponsor forum that has been doing on. No one is sure where DQ is.
We all hope hes ok and returns but quite a few orders were paid for, money sent and picked up, and no product sent. Mine was one of those orders...

That being said, lots of people helped out and JUICEPAL himself, along with Turkeybacon reached out and decided to cover my order that DQ has been unable to fulfill.

I promised them that I would post up a TD when it arrives as well as review the gear once I start pinning it.

So guys once it arrives I will update this thread.

Thanks to Juice and Turkeybacon

Turkeybacon
11-12-2019, 04:47 AM
So Im sure many of you know about the situation over in the DQ sponsor forum that has been doing on. No one is sure where DQ is.
We all hope hes ok and returns but quite a few orders were paid for, money sent and picked up, and no product sent. Mine was one of those orders...

That being said, lots of people helped out and JUICEPAL himself, along with Turkeybacon reached out and decided to cover my order that DQ has been unable to fulfill.

I promised them that I would post up a TD when it arrives as well as review the gear once I start pinning it.

So guys once it arrives I will update this thread.

Thanks to Juice and TurkeybaconGlad we could help brother. Look forward to it!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk