• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL Is Awesome Thanks Again Vision

workoutfanatic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
PSL ALL THE WAY!!!!

Once again psl sends awesome products quickly and discreetly at great prices this is a cycle I totally cant wait to get started today I will defiently be giving my opinion on how well these products work and how I enjoy this cycle on my Instagram page and my youtube page if your interested look up workoutfanatic I give a full in depth detail of every product along with alot more information and workout and food guides are soon to come. Also a shout out to vision if you ever have any questions he's the guy to go to he has helped me so much he's a total awesome guy who's down to earth and understanding he also truly cares and that's hard to find these days. Like I've said before I'm a normal guy veteran marine who has been working out for years but if you cant decide on a company to go with trust me psl is the way to go 100% they are transparent and have the best products I've used I've added some pictures of the products I received.

10 out of 10
On everything PSL is totally awesome shipping, pricing, customer service and product there totally the best place to go.
88926ef6c93c8aa553511bffd49d7d78.jpg
eb90362e23e0248ab870db5baa3f3c84.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Man, it's been nothing but a pleasure doing business with you. You're patience is something that I wish more people had lol.
Hands down one of the best customers, and you communication and understanding makes our job so much easier..

Everyone is excited for you man, super stoked and can't wait to see some of your new youtube vids..

If there is ever anything that I can assist you with, please do NOT hesitate to ask, I'm here to better assist you where I can to the best of my ability!

Man, it's been nothing but a pleasure doing business with you. You're patience is something that I wish more people had lol.
Hands down one of the best customers, and you communication and understanding makes our job so much easier..

Everyone is excited for you man, super stoked and can't wait to see some of your new youtube vids..

If there is ever anything that I can assist you with, please do NOT hesitate to ask, I'm here to better assist you where I can to the best of my ability!
Thanks bro I truly appreciate it my wifi was down yesterday and I was trying to use my computer to do more videos but I'll have some uploaded today I'm adding pictures so it takes a little longer to edit everything but they should look good instragram is going good posted some new stuff there also.

Thanks bro I truly appreciate it my wifi was down yesterday and I was trying to use my computer to do more videos but I'll have some uploaded today I'm adding pictures so it takes a little longer to edit everything but they should look good instragram is going good posted some new stuff there also.

Internet issues huh? I had that a few months back, I was down for a few days, drove me nuts.. lol

do you have a hyper link for your Instagram some people can follow you? I don't have one, but I'll create one just to take the ride with you man..

Yea some crazy person hit a poll somewhere and internet was down till this morning but I had 4g but couldn't use my video editing software.

Here's my Instagram link

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4lDKHvp9XS/?igshid=1015uerd9rmyb
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4iz92rpifv/?igshid=19q5aujm8t90d

This is from when I started my new cycle to now so it's a huge difference thanks to you vision and psl you guys honestly don't know how grateful I am for everything. I also have another post on there my username is

Workoutfanatic2019

Yea some crazy person hit a poll somewhere and internet was down till this morning but I had 4g but couldn't use my video editing software.

Here's my Instagram link

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4lDKHvp9XS/?igshid=1015uerd9rmyb
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4iz92rpifv/?igshid=19q5aujm8t90d

This is from when I started my new cycle to now so it's a huge difference thanks to you vision and psl you guys honestly don't know how grateful I am for everything. I also have another post on there my username is

Workoutfanatic2019

Bro....tell me all that progress ain't from one cycle.....you said from your first cycle to now so I'm assuming you've had other cycles in between? Otherwise that would be an ungodly transformation in one cycle.

Bro....tell me all that progress ain't from one cycle.....you said from your first cycle to now so I'm assuming you've had other cycles in between? Otherwise that would be an ungodly transformation in one cycle.
Honestly that is my results from a cycle of PSL test 250 & tren 150 blend twice weekly with 25mg winny x3 daily eating right everyday and keeping track of everything but I am also on trt 200mg of test c so that bumped me up on my test and I did start the trt half way thru which helped but the gear from psl has been awesome I've run cycles b4 but this was the results from this cycle I log all my pictures. diet and bloodwork because I have an Instagram page workoutfanatic2019 and also a youtube page which is workoutfanatic if your interested I do videos and posts of my whole process from recieving to my last day of cycle with videos and pics of everything in between is in there from my workout plan and meal plans shout out to vision he has been a God sent he has helped so much and I'm so thankful to him and psl as well but check out my youtube page I'll have more videos posted today and new ones a few times a week it's good for information we can all learn and help other brothers out great gear also has alot to do with it that's why I'm psl all the way. But yes these results were from 1 long cycle keep up with me and we will see where I am 3 months from now I cant wait to see that's 6 months in total.

Honestly that is my results from a cycle of PSL test 250 & tren 150 blend twice weekly with 25mg winny x3 daily eating right everyday and keeping track of everything but I am also on trt 200mg of test c so that bumped me up on my test and I did start the trt half way thru which helped but the gear from psl has been awesome I've run cycles b4 but this was the results from this cycle I log all my pictures. diet and bloodwork because I have an Instagram page workoutfanatic2019 and also a youtube page which is workoutfanatic if your interested I do videos and posts of my whole process from recieving to my last day of cycle with videos and pics of everything in between is in there from my workout plan and meal plans shout out to vision he has been a God sent he has helped so much and I'm so thankful to him and psl as well but check out my youtube page I'll have more videos posted today and new ones a few times a week it's good for information we can all learn and help other brothers out great gear also has alot to do with it that's why I'm psl all the way. But yes these results were from 1 long cycle keep up with me and we will see where I am 3 months from now I cant wait to see that's 6 months in total.

​Damn bro. How much weight did you gain in this cycle? You look wayyy bigger than when you started.

​Damn bro. How much weight did you gain in this cycle? You look wayyy bigger than when you started.
Thanks I gained about 18lbs of muscle I cant wait to see what I look like in 3 more months that will be a full 6 months and I've upped my cycle so I'm looking forward to this

I also did another short leg press video it's well over 900lls 3sets 9reps on youtube Username is workout Fanatic

And Instagram is workoutfanatic2019

Here's a link to my new youtube video
https://youtu.be/MfOkcTzbIl8

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks I gained about 18lbs of muscle I cant wait to see what I look like in 3 more months that will be a full 6 months and I've upped my cycle so I'm looking forward to this

Awesome. Don't forget to up the calories and volume in the gym too! (as if you don't know that already lol). I reckon your gains will slow down right about this point regardless of training and diet. But you will still make great progress...it's all up to you homie.

Back