• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

how to treat prolactant sides or tren sides?

Maxmoto17

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
what are some diff options of treating tren sides or prolactant sides, besides caber

Prami or bromocriptine.

Do you not like caber?

Maxim has prami. Be warned though prami gives most test subjects gnarly sides. Bromo is hard to find.

no ive never used caber, i just cant seem to really find it, or well at least at a decent price ha

no ive never used caber, i just cant seem to really find it, or well at least at a decent price ha

I have come to realize in this game price should not be a problem. IMO, AI's/Serms are more important then the gear itself.

I have come to realize in this game price should not be a problem. IMO, AI's/Serms are more important then the gear itself.
Couldn't agree more. Not that price dictates if the product is quality, but you are always going to pay more for quality product. If the gear you buy is underdosed or bunk, you just won't get results. If the AIs and SERMS are bunk it can cause really serious problems.

Couldn't agree more. Not that price dictates if the product is quality, but you are always going to pay more for quality product. If the gear you buy is underdosed or bunk, you just won't get results. If the AIs and SERMS are bunk it can cause really serious problems.

Negged, haha jk... Reps because it's the truth and I also read you're a flyers fan

I have little boobies from cheaping out on ancillaries. You pay for it one way or another. I wasn't trying to be cheap, I just didn't know what I was doing. But cost was a factor and only quality should have mattered / does matter to me now...

Back