• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Amazing HGH

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have to hand it to these guys once again.

Zero affiliation with them, but imo the best of the best in terms of being a sponsor here.

IronLion HGH.

One of my female clients is using OrangeTops and we are seeing SIGNIFICANT changes already.

These guys make my job easy for me , so thank you.

Anyone who is considering or looking for a solid hookup, this is the brand you want!

Zero affiliation with them, but imo the best of the best in terms of being a sponsor here.

IronLion HGH.

One of my female clients is using OrangeTops and we are seeing SIGNIFICANT changes already.

Anyone who is considering or looking for a solid hookup, this is the brand you want!
How much are you using with your female client? I'm curious if others dosages in comparison to my fiancee's

How much are you using with your female client? I'm curious if others dosages in comparison to my fiancee's

2-3iu in general and we do 5 on 2 off.

I have a few female PT clients running these, this was in regards to my most recent one. She is down 40llbs and def noticeable changes from the workout, diet, and supplements combined :)

IronLion HGH.

I have a few female PT clients running these, this was in regards to my most recent one. She is down 40llbs and def noticeable changes from the workout, diet, and supplements combined :)

Awesome, exactly the protocol I recommend too.

Gotcha, thank you. My fiancee has been using 2iu and seen great results in fat loss as well.

Would agree with this as well. Orange tops both myself and a female used over the last year with top quality. Both of us used after surgeries and very good healing rate while staying lean.

Very good coms with ordering and shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wesley...You mind if I copy this into the ironlion forum too?

Absolutely man. They know I'm always saying kind things about them though. But yeah man, by all means feel free to share :)

When i ran the orange tops i also had the best results of any HGH i ran, looks wide, feel wise, and bloodwork wise. Will be going back once i blast through my current batch of a different hgh

First time using HGH should I expect much change with 2-3iu per day? wondering if it really is worth the hype.

IML Gear Cream!
First time using HGH should I expect much change with 2-3iu per day? wondering if it really is worth the hype.

In size? Not really. But a good product will make you a bit leaner and bellies would be a bit rounder and separated with thinner skin.

Back