• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Reason to run your test high?

this was interesting to say the least....i only read 3/4 of it but there is deffinatly some useful info....but i tell ya some of these fuckin studies seem off the wagon...or mabey i just wasnt understanding it completely

thanks for posting bro

Can ya give me the short version GSR . Thats was a loooong read lol

Loooooooong article.... however a couple of things stood out to me.

Firstly the discussion on the use of TU (testosterone undeconate) for HRT proved to sufficient at long intervals between injections. Typically having 1 injection every few months.
But how that plays for other needs, such as Bodybuilding, strength etc, leaves me to wonder.

I also read that typical long esters on T will peak at 72 hours post injection then taper off over the long period of a week or two depending on the ester. To me that means the optimal time to do your next injection is at around 72 hours so that as one tapers off the new injection comes up thus leaving you with a more normalized plasma level of T. So based on this logic, if it's not flawed, the use of long esters (and long intervals in pinning them) gives a net return of less T affect than short esters. Then to raise the effectiveness of the longer esters they should be pinned around the 72 hour mark so as to maintain relatively stable plasma levels. Given that, why not just use the shorter esters to begin with?

In every single study conducted since the 1930's (of which there have been many) long esters have always...I repeat, ALWAYS been shown to exert a greater anabolic effect, per mg, compared to shorter esters. There has never been a single study which has contradicted this...and a large amount of research has been done in this area.

In addition, longer esters have a higher estrogen conversion rate, which is why we see more water retention with longer esters.

Back